The Cat House

Old August 29th 04, 07:17 PM
Pat

Default The Cat House

I'm surrounded by sleeping cats. Abelard and Lilly are on my desk, Tommy is
on a table top, Billy is on another table, Baby Eyes is on the back of the
sofa, Eli is in the newspaper recycling bin. I never want to let any of them
out of my sight, ever.

Old August 29th 04, 07:30 PM
Irulan

Pat wrote:
I'm surrounded by sleeping cats. Abelard and Lilly are on my desk, Tommy is
on a table top, Billy is on another table, Baby Eyes is on the back of the
sofa, Eli is in the newspaper recycling bin. I never want to let any of them
out of my sight, ever.

Pat, did you give Abelard a good talking to yet?
Jazz's mama

--
Irulan
from now until the end of time.

Old August 29th 04, 09:41 PM
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Pat wrote:

I'm surrounded by sleeping cats. Abelard and Lilly are on my desk, Tommy is
on a table top, Billy is on another table, Baby Eyes is on the back of the
sofa, Eli is in the newspaper recycling bin. I never want to let any of them
out of my sight, ever.

In that case, I hope you have a king-sized bed! ;-)

Old August 29th 04, 09:44 PM
Sherry

I'm surrounded by sleeping cats. Abelard and Lilly are on my desk, Tommy is
on a table top, Billy is on another table, Baby Eyes is on the back of the
sofa, Eli is in the newspaper recycling bin. I never want to let any of them
out of my sight, ever.

Sounds like a lovely way to spend a Sunday afternoon!

Sherry

Old August 29th 04, 11:15 PM
Kreisleriana

On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 13:17:10 -0500, "Pat"
yodeled:

I'm surrounded by sleeping cats. Abelard and Lilly are on my desk, Tommy is
on a table top, Billy is on another table, Baby Eyes is on the back of the
sofa, Eli is in the newspaper recycling bin. I never want to let any of them
out of my sight, ever.

Awwww sigh

Theresa