Important 'Nouncement

Old September 6th 06, 05:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

Default Important 'Nouncement

wrote:
Cory wrote:
Ms. Tess wrote:

Unca Cory, mommy says she an me iz "yeller dawg Democats" and she
seems furry prowd ob dat

Tess fur Anti Margaret

Anti Joan (uf da Koster Katz) iz gunna laff sumfin' feerse... I jist
noze it... buttid Pawpa duzzint haf da slytist kloo whut da turm
"yellow dog Democrat" meenz.

--- Onyx, laffin' jist finkin' abowt dis... (yu haf tu unnerstanz jist
how "infolft" Pawpa kin git wen tawkin' purrlitikz [an' I finkz Anti
Joan kin eggsplayn dat FURRY well])

Deyre sertinlee iz sum laffin gowin on in da Watchingtoona sekshyun uf
LurkinLand.....

Hey, now...

Meowmie sez Watch Owt! Sumkittee menshyuned pollytikz tu Unka Cory!
Effurykittee get down tu da fallowt sheltur!!!!!!

What for??? *Innocent Blink*

I was talking to my dad about Lil' Shrub tonight (and Hillary, too)...
Dad didn't vote for him, either... and amazingly, Dad and I are on the
same page about that country that shall rename nameless that we now
"occupy"... we need to stay and finish the job and CANNOT pull out
early, no matter WHO ends up in the WH in '08 (provided the job has not
been done by then...). To do so would be a tragic mistake, and I
oppose the "occupation" of that country like you wouldn't believe, FTR.
It's just that, now that we're there and have such an established
presence there, to chuck that "progress", if you will, if an anti-war
POTUS is elected, would be silly and would mean that hundreds of our
men and women over there have died COMPLETELY in vain.

OTOH, I saw a story on the news tonight about the resurgence of the
Taliban in Afghanistan... Now THERE'S something you don't want to get
me started on!!!

But, I digress (majorly, for RPCC)... sorry, furkids.

--- Unca Cory

Cinni fur da Gang uf Four

Old September 13th 06, 01:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Adam wrote:
Hi Lovable Louise. Do you want to be one of the Justicats that I'm
going to be appointing or having elections for? I'm looking for
volunteers.

Chester

Want beet up uthur kitties & hoomins.

"Lovable Louise"

If you become a Justicat you can beat up humans but not other kitties.
What do you think?

Chester

If not beet up kitties, don't want job.

"Lovable Louise"

Why do you want to beat up kitties?

Chester

Old September 16th 06, 03:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

If not beet up kitties, don't want job.

"Lovable Louise"

Why do you want to beat up kitties?

Chester

Like I sed, "now I stop being nice."

"Lovable Louise"
Old September 22nd 06, 01:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Adam wrote:
If not beet up kitties, don't want job.

"Lovable Louise"

Why do you want to beat up kitties?

Chester

Like I sed, "now I stop being nice."

"Lovable Louise"

OK. Don't be nice!!!!

Chester

Old September 22nd 06, 02:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

Like I sed, "now I stop being nice."

"Lovable Louise"

OK. Don't be nice!!!!