Oh, no. Kitty has to go.

Old December 10th 03, 07:54 AM
Mary

wrote in message

Either you want the cat or you don't. I'm really getting sick of

this
crap.

Mary, by all means, killfile me as I have just killfiled you.

You are *the* stereotype "crazy cat lady."
The one everybody envisions......the lonely, nasty, rude, perhaps
hygenically-impaired, newspaper-collecting cat-lady.

***GOODBYE!***
I will see none of your responses.

Guess I hit a nerve.

:-)

Old December 10th 03, 08:00 AM
Mary

wrote in message

Either you want the cat or you don't. I'm really getting sick of

this
crap.

Mary, by all means, killfile me as I have just killfiled you.

You are *the* stereotype "crazy cat lady."
The one everybody envisions......the lonely, nasty, rude, perhaps
hygenically-impaired, newspaper-collecting cat-lady.

***GOODBYE!***
I will see none of your responses.

Meanwhile, you got a lot of other responses, Mitch. Lots of nice
people here gave you the benefit of the doubt, and more. I look
forward to your responses. I never killfile. It shows a lack of self
discipline.

Now then, I'm off to my bi-yearly bath. I've been cataloging my
newspaper collection, and you know how messy that can be. Of course,
it usually doesn't matter, since I live alone and never see anyone
except when I venture out to get my food stamps. Got to feeeeeeed the
kitties, you know ... cackle cackle cackle ....

My 24 hour kitty O J Cat anecdotes 39 August 20th 04 10:23 AM
Yu noze, I furgotz tu tellz yurownselfz abowt da TROODUR KITTY... Amelia T Cat Cat community 6 February 28th 04 12:13 PM