is this normal?

Old February 11th 04, 04:39 PM

Mia wrote:
Did I come out like an irresponsible
person to you?

And followed that with:
I have 4 cats, 3 spayed, 1 pregnant.

Breeding cats when millions are dying for lack of homes IS
irresponsible.

snip attempt to justify irresponsible actions

Otherwise, please, keep your comments
for you. I do not need them.

Whether you need them or not is irrelevant. You posted to a public
forum, and anybody can respond and say anything they like despite your
protestations. If you don't like it, tough.

I am happy for the miracle of Life.

There is no "miracle of life" for the millions that are killed for lack
of homes, and you need to take responsibility for the results of your
intentional breeding:
http://community.webtv.net/zuzu22/overpopulation

Megan

nothing."

-Edmund Burke

Learn The TRUTH About Declawing
http://www.stopdeclaw.com

Zuzu's Cats Photo Album:
http://www.PictureTrail.com/zuzu22

way."

- W.H. Murray

Old February 11th 04, 06:12 PM
Kelly

"frigamia" wrote in message
. ..

She,s always been a good eater, but now I'm afraid to give her too much. I
was thinking I could give her the kitten food 3 times a day, and if she is
more hungry, the "adult" food is always available at "the normal cat food
place". What should I do? I know she needs to eat smaller portions, more

Feed her as much kitten food as she'll eat. Canned food is best. She needs
extra energy for the kittens and for milk production.

K.

Old February 11th 04, 06:32 PM
kaeli

In article , zuzu22
@webtv.net enlightened us with...

And what exactly gives professional breeders and their animals special
privileges and makes them not responsible for taking away homes from
those dead dogs and cats?

My opinion.

You're welcome to yours.

~kaeli~
A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion.
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace

Old February 11th 04, 07:05 PM

Kaeli wrote:

And what exactly gives professional
breeders and their animals special
privileges and makes them not
responsible for taking away homes from
those dead dogs and cats?

My opinion.

Nice try at evasive action, but it won't fly. What exactly do you base
that opinion on?

You're welcome to yours.

Yes, and it's an opinion I actually backed up with valid reasons for why
I have it.

Old February 11th 04, 07:51 PM
frigamia

Thank you Lauren... with all the good advice, I am doing just that now.

Misha (meesha)'s are good cats aren't they?

Mia, Misha and the belly...

From: "frigamia"

Thanks for help and advice... As you can see, I'm watching her pregnancy
closely... counting the days and making sure all is normal.

I would let her eat as much as she wants since she's eating for more than

one
now. I have a Misha too, only I spell it Meesha

Lauren
________
See my cats:
http://community.webshots.com/album/56955940rWhxAe

Old February 11th 04, 07:55 PM
frigamia

You know, we could debate that forever, people do not have the same opinions
and it is quite all right.
But, we do not all have to agree.

Do you have children?

Mia