is this normal?

Old February 12th 04, 04:30 AM
C.T.

Real mature Cheryl.

--
http://www.picturetrail.com/christinamarie34
"Cheryl" wrote in message
C.T. wrote in on 11 Feb 2004:

Frigamia, ignore the ones who want to put you down. They did it to me
to run me off, which they did,

Sure we did (which is why you keep posting?). Get over it psycho.

I only lurk now and nothing has changed
in here

Uh huh. lol

--
Cheryl

Trapped like rats. In a chia-pet.
MIB II

Old February 12th 04, 06:49 AM
Sherry

It never stopped me from taking in preggo strays, though. That's how
I got Oscar and Camille. :-)

Laura

Aren't *all* the girl strays preggo?? That's the way it seems here. :-)

Sherry

Old February 12th 04, 01:19 PM
Wendy

"Laura R." wrote in message
.. .
circa Wed, 11 Feb 2004 13:12:26 -0500, in rec.pets.cats.health+behav,
Kelly ) said,
Feed her as much kitten food as she'll eat. Canned food is best. She

needs
extra energy for the kittens and for milk production.

AIUI, it's a good idea to feed a pregnant cat kitten food. Anybody
else been told this?

Laura

A web search nets a few "ask the vet" type web sites that mention feeding
kitten food to the queen for the last 3 weeks of the pregnancy.

Old February 13th 04, 02:01 AM
Cheryl

Sherry wrote in on 12
Feb 2004:

Aren't *all* the girl strays preggo?? That's the way it seems here. :-)

Luckily I got one that wasn't, or if she was they didn't tell me since I
asked them not to. Then again, she was only about 4-5 months old.

Old February 13th 04, 07:02 PM
Phil P.

"frigamia" wrote in message

Did I come out like an irresponsible person to you?

That's` a rhetorical question...

You deliberately bred your cat while shelters are full of cats and millions
are killed every year.... Did you not?

That makes you either irresponsible or a mindless idiot with no thought of
the consequences of your actions ...

So perhaps you're right, you're not irresponsible...