Cat women turn me off

Old January 15th 05, 04:24 PM

Default Cat women turn me off

I just saw a little news blip about how women are
attracted to "cat guys" (guys who like/love cats and
have them as pets). I thought I'd drop in and comment.

First of all, I'm a guy who loves babies (most of 'em
anyway; I ain't too crazy about bratty, ugly ones), puppies...
and cute things in general; far more than most men, I think.
So don't peg me as a cold type person. But cats....I don't hate
them like some people do, and some of them are kind of cute,
but, I mean, who could really be attracted to something that
considers a big, filthy rat filet mignon?

When I was single, one of the big things that would immediately
be a mark against a possible mate would be if she started talking
about "my cats" shudder. Cat women sometimes even have cat-like
mannerisms, and they let their cats jump onto their kitchen counters
and everywhere else, dropping cat hairs into the food they and
their guests eat yuck. Dogs are smarter and sweeter, and they
don't act creepy. You may now return to regular programming.

--
Cliff

Old January 15th 05, 04:42 PM
Cat Protector

First of all you are dillusional. Most women that I have met out there are
dog lovers. I am not a big fan of dogs. They slobber and are too obedient.
Cats on the other hand are beautiful, independent, and intelligent. I have
to wonder why that if you hate cats so much you'd post to a newsgroup for
cat lovers other than to troll and draw attention to yourself.

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

www.panthertekit.com

ups.com...

Old January 15th 05, 04:43 PM

But cats....I don't hate them like some
people do, and some of them are kind of
cute, but, I mean, who could really be
attracted to something that considers a
big, filthy rat filet mignon?

Ummmmm...dogs look at a rat as filet mignon too. In fact there are a lot
of nasty things dogs will eat that cats will turn their noses up at.
I've never seen a cat eat it's own **** from the backyard, or raid the
litterbox and eat cat poop. This is a common behavior of dogs, who then
make a point of finding you and licking your face. Dogs also are prone
to rolling around in nasty things (I know one who never fails to roll
around on dead fish he finds when he's at a lake.) Cat's don't do that.

I think that next time you may want to think this subject out a little
more before you post and guarantee you look silly.

Megan

nothing."

-Edmund Burke

Learn The TRUTH About Declawing
http://www.stopdeclaw.com

Zuzu's Cats Photo Album:
http://www.PictureTrail.com/zuzu22

way."

- W.H. Murray

Old January 15th 05, 05:02 PM
BudGan

Troll O Meter

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
| | | | | | | | | | |
^

Old January 15th 05, 05:34 PM
catlvr

I thought I would briefly enter this pi**ing contest ... not sure why
you are posting here, Cliff. I personally think *many* people who
prefer dogs are insecure and need an animal that they can control, or
need to have a ferocious-looking animal with them to make up for their
own shortcomings. (Do you drive a big, noisy, pickup truck, by any
chance?) "Cat people" as you call them, have enough confidence to care
for an animal who is independent and highly intelligent, and who
doesn't immediately come slobbering and whining to you when called. Who
wants to walk behind their animal picking up steamy piles of poop in
public? God, that's gross. I don't hate dogs; don't get me wrong - some
are very sweet, but I would never own one. And I would never date a guy
who owns one.

Old January 15th 05, 06:25 PM
Cat Protector

I know I would never date a woman that has a dog. I like having cats as they
are independent, loving, intelligent, and have a fun nature.

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

www.panthertekit.com
oups.com...

Old January 15th 05, 06:30 PM
Jo Firey

While you are certainly entitled to your opinion, hygiene is hardly an
argument for dogs and against cats. I love em both but know which one I'd
rather licked me in the face.

There is a reason the phrase in "you dirty dog" and not "you dirty cat"

Jo
ups.com...

Old January 15th 05, 07:10 PM
Mary

wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

Very cute, Cliffy.

Old January 15th 05, 08:14 PM
Seanette Blaylock

"Cat Protector" had some very interesting
things to say about Cat women turn me off:

First of all you are dillusional. Most women that I have met out there are
dog lovers. I am not a big fan of dogs. They slobber and are too obedient.
Cats on the other hand are beautiful, independent, and intelligent. I have
to wonder why that if you hate cats so much you'd post to a newsgroup for
cat lovers other than to troll and draw attention to yourself.

I agree that the OP is most likely a troll.

Personally, I like both dogs and cats.

Old January 15th 05, 08:18 PM
Mary

"Cat Protector" had some very interesting
things to say about Cat women turn me off:

First of all you are dillusional. Most women that I have met out there

are
dog lovers.

:0)

Cat women turn me off [email protected] Cat anecdotes 174 January 25th 05 01:42 AM
Sleep Yowie Cat anecdotes 14 November 8th 04 11:53 PM
Turn $6.00 into $6,000.00 JmSpring6 Cat anecdotes 2 August 30th 04 04:56 PM
Turn $6.00 into $6,000.00 JmSpring6 Cat community 1 August 30th 04 04:54 PM
Women and cats Ted Davis Cats - misc 197 June 29th 04 05:21 AM