HEY SHERRY!

Old March 15th 04, 10:25 PM
Karen

Default HEY SHERRY!

I want new pictures of The Biskit!

Karen

Old March 16th 04, 04:50 AM
Sherry

I want new pictures of The Biskit!

Karen

Aww Karen. You're a dear to ask. I'll get some pics tomorrow! But I have a
neat anecdote, really a good sign. I gave her some dry treats today and she
sniffed them, then looked up like "Well, DUH, where's the canned stuff? Is this
all you've got?"
Considering she was wolfing down anything that didn't bite her first till now,
that's a good indication she's turning spoiled and particular, just like the
rest of the crew!

Sherry
Old March 16th 04, 05:39 AM
Marina

"Karen" wrote
I want new pictures of The Biskit!

Me too!

--
Marina
Old March 16th 04, 05:45 AM
LOL

"Karen" wrote in message ...
I want new pictures of The Biskit!

Karen

Me too!

------
Krista
Old March 16th 04, 11:00 PM
Annie Wxill

"Sherry " wrote in message
I want new pictures of The Biskit!

Karen

Aww Karen. You're a dear to ask. I'll get some pics tomorrow! But I have

neat anecdote, really a good sign. I gave her some dry treats today and

she
sniffed them, then looked up like "Well, DUH, where's the canned stuff? Is

this
all you've got?"
Considering she was wolfing down anything that didn't bite her first till

now,
that's a good indication she's turning spoiled and particular, just like

the
rest of the crew!

Sherry

This is a really good sign. Pretty soon she'll fit right in and you won't
even notice the increase in the number of cats.
Annie, who also is waiting for new photos

Old March 17th 04, 03:47 AM
LOL

"Marina" wrote in message ...
"Karen" wrote
I want new pictures of The Biskit!

Me too!

Marina, we've *got* to stop posting the same thing. This is at least
twice in the last few days I can think of. Get outta my head! :-P

------
Krista
Old March 17th 04, 04:24 AM
Marina

"LOL" wrote
"Marina" wrote
"Karen" wrote
I want new pictures of The Biskit!

Me too!

Marina, we've *got* to stop posting the same thing. This is at least
twice in the last few days I can think of. Get outta my head! :-P

Well, Krista, you know, great minds and all that. ) I hadn't noticed, so
it must be *you* getting into *my* head. Shoo!

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old March 18th 04, 02:15 AM
Sherry

I want new pictures of The Biskit!

Karen

I finally got them uploaded.
Listen, you all, it really touches me that you're concerned/asking about this
cat. Just think. Six weeks ago she was a throw-away that nobody cared about.
Now she's got people all over the world asking about her. :-)
http://members.aol.com/ldriddles/biskitface.jpg
http://members.aol.com/ldriddles/biskitlying.jpg
http://members.aol.com/ldriddles/biskitrolling.jpg
http://members.aol.com/ldriddles/biskitturbo.jpg