HEY SHERRY!

Old March 18th 04, 10:06 PM
Steve Touchstone

On 18 Mar 2004 02:15:13 GMT, itty (Sherry ) wrote:

I finally got them uploaded.
Listen, you all, it really touches me that you're concerned/asking about this
cat. Just think. Six weeks ago she was a throw-away that nobody cared about.
Now she's got people all over the world asking about her. :-)
http://members.aol.com/ldriddles/biskitface.jpg
http://members.aol.com/ldriddles/biskitlying.jpg
http://members.aol.com/ldriddles/biskitrolling.jpg
http://members.aol.com/ldriddles/biskitturbo.jpg
http://members.aol.com/ldriddles/biskitsitting.jpg

Sherry

Who knew there was such a pretty girl under that wet matted fur from
the earlier pix!?! Course any cat is beautiful, in my admittedly
biased opinion, but I just love the way Biskit looks.

You sure did a good thing dragging her inside, off to the vet, and
into a good home.
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:
Old March 19th 04, 12:47 AM
Annie Wxill

"Sherry " wrote in message

I finally got them uploaded.

... Sherry

Sorry I had to snip the links. My news server is kind of picky sometimes and
refused to send stuff.
Biskit is beautiful and looks so sweet. I can't imagine how she could have
ended up as a you say a throwaway.
Annie

Old March 19th 04, 05:11 AM
Sam Nash

Beautiful cat, Sherry. I'm so glad she's found a foreverhome.
Sam
"Sherry " wrote in message
I want new pictures of The Biskit!

Karen

Old March 19th 04, 02:05 PM
Sherry

I'm never surprised by what cats end up as throwaways, or, for
that matter, when people throw them away. My little Roxy, a pedigreed
Persian with championship bloodlines, was a castoff.

She was probably a designer cat. Somebody that wanted her for a status symbol
because she wa beautiful, not because they loved & wanted a cat.
Natasha, my
Russian Blue female was discarded before she was properly weaned
because of a slight defect in the bone structure of her tail. She's
otherwise a sweet and lovable cat who deserved to be treated with the
common respect due any animal. Her personality though, will always
be colored by her nervous habit of kneading.

Biskit does that, too. Constantly. She also still runs back to "her room" at
the slightest noise. I think the saddest thing of all iss, I opened the living
room window for the first time it got warm enough the other dday, a brisk
breeze was blowing in. . She was terrified of that open window and wouldn't
come in the living room at all. It was the very same window that she jumped up
on, looking inside in the rain over a month ago. I don't think she is ever
going to want outside.

Sherry

I'd like to slap the
breeder, but it wouldn't begin to show my contempt.

Regards and Purrs,
O J

Old March 19th 04, 07:18 PM
Tanada

Annie Wxill wrote:

"Sherry " wrote in message

I finally got them uploaded.

.. Sherry

Sorry I had to snip the links. My news server is kind of picky sometimes and
refused to send stuff.
Biskit is beautiful and looks so sweet. I can't imagine how she could have
ended up as a you say a throwaway.
Annie

I can figure out why Penelope Marie probably became a throwaway. She
went into heat for the first time. The stupid Gomers who had never got
her spayed then tossed her out when she started crying for relief. They
threw her out to fend for herself and the poor little thing ended up
sitting on our wood pile starving and pregnant. BTW, Penny still is
terrified of her own shadow, but is more relaxed than she used to be.

Pam S. who loves her little Penipillar