Conan Is Home :)

Old July 19th 05, 05:28 AM
Mary

"Jeanne Hedge" wrote in message
ALL CROSSPOSTED GROUPS REMOVED FROM THIS REPLY TOO...

On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 23:47:36 -0400, "Mary" wrote:

"Jeanne Hedge" wrote in message
.. .

ALL CROSSPOSTED GROUPS REMOVED FROM THIS REPLY...

What is your favorite "it's too damn hot!" beverages? If you make it
yourself, what's your recipe?

Conversely, for the folks having their winter season what's your
favorite "it's too damn cold!" beverages? And again, recipe please!

I'm boring - I like lemonade (of any type) when it's too hot, and hot
tea (jasmine is my favorite) when it's too cold

You really are boring.

There's nothing in this thread for a cross-posting troll to try to
stir things up with. You must really have a lot of time on your hands,
to cross-post this OT discussion of beverages to rpch+b.

You bet.

Old July 19th 05, 05:35 AM
Mary

"Jeanne Hedge" wrote in message
ALL CROSSPOSTED GROUPS REMOVED FROM THIS REPLY TOO...

On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 23:47:36 -0400, "Mary" wrote:

Honey. Let me give you some free clues:

1. If you think you have a troll, it is best for you to just ignore it.
2. If you just have someone who is posting something you don't want
to hear, it is best just to ignore it unless you want to speak your mind.
3. You will not silence anyone with these silly tactics.

Old July 19th 05, 05:37 AM
Mary

"Tish Silberbauer" wrote in message
It's supposedly winter here (and a *beautiful* sunny day with no
breath of wind). My favourite winter-special beverage is hot
chocolate and a healthy dash of brandy. I fool myself that it's not
badforme because I use 2% (lite) milk instead of full-fat and I don't
add sugar or marshmellows. I think my subconscious is wiser than the
rest of me, because I only have it once or twice a winter.

Tish

On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 22:25:08 -0500, Jeanne Hedge
wrote:

ALL CROSSPOSTED GROUPS REMOVED FROM THIS REPLY...

What is your favorite "it's too damn hot!" beverages? If you make it
yourself, what's your recipe?

Conversely, for the folks having their winter season what's your
favorite "it's too damn cold!" beverages? And again, recipe please!

I'm boring - I like lemonade (of any type) when it's too hot, and hot
tea (jasmine is my favorite) when it's too cold

Jeanne Hedge, as directed by Natasha

============
http://www.jhedge.com

Old July 19th 05, 05:40 AM
Mary

"rich" wrote in message
Jeanne Hedge wrote:
ALL CROSSPOSTED GROUPS REMOVED FROM THIS REPLY TOO...

On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 23:47:36 -0400, "Mary" wrote:

"Jeanne Hedge" wrote in message
. ..

ALL CROSSPOSTED GROUPS REMOVED FROM THIS REPLY...

What is your favorite "it's too damn hot!" beverages? If you make it
yourself, what's your recipe?

Conversely, for the folks having their winter season what's your
favorite "it's too damn cold!" beverages? And again, recipe please!

I'm boring - I like lemonade (of any type) when it's too hot, and hot
tea (jasmine is my favorite) when it's too cold

You really are boring.

There's nothing in this thread for a cross-posting troll to try to
stir things up with. You must really have a lot of time on your hands,
to cross-post this OT discussion of beverages to rpch+b.

Jeanne Hedge, as directed by Natasha

============
http://www.jhedge.com

I think she lives on the newsgroups. Several times I have posted reply's
to her and within a maximum of five minutes she has replied already.

I do. I live on them.

To reply to the original message during hot weather it's ice tea,
lemonade, or orange juice. In cold weather it's hot chocolate, cafe
mocha, or spiced hot tea.

You are boring too.. And off-topic. I am afraid I must organize my
friends to complain to your ISP.

Old July 19th 05, 05:52 AM
Charlie Wilkes

On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 02:49:43 GMT, "cmtowle" wrote:

The relentless net sleuthing, the negative spins, the threats, and the
outrageous theories you came up with would be laughable if a cat's future
had not been at stake.

Who are you trying to kid with this pious horse****? Cats get killed
and plowed into landfills every day, by the thousands. What makes any
one of them more important than all the rest?

If you really cared about cats, you'd save your pennies for the ones
nobody else is interested in. You just want to be the center of
attention.

Charlie
Old July 19th 05, 05:55 AM
Kitkat

All bull**** aside, *I* am so glad he is finally in a home. Here's to
Conan!

Pam,
who really can't call him Dylan...
Old July 19th 05, 06:13 AM
MaryL

"cmtowle" wrote in message
As promised, a final update to let everyone who is interested know that
Conan (now "Dylan" which we thought a more gentle name) has indeed been
homed with wonderful cat-loving humans and a feline friend. He is a loving
and lovable kitty lapping up all of the attention and affection he is
getting.

Thanks for the update, Monica. That is great news!

MaryL

Old July 19th 05, 06:26 AM
Mary

"Kitkat" wrote in message
. ..
All bull**** aside, *I* am so glad he is finally in a home. Here's to
Conan!

Pam,
who really can't call him Dylan...

Honestly ... his name should be Sunny.
And yes, here's to him! Those gorgeous
gold eyes, that butterscotch coat--his lucky
day was not when Philip Arthur took him home,
but when he caught the cold that led Philip to
return him to the shelter. Who knows what
might have happened to him in the future had
he stayed with Philip?

Old July 19th 05, 06:28 AM
Mary

"jmcquown" wrote:

Summertime - cold beer! Lemonade with a bit of fresh mint.
Winter - chamomile tea (nice and soothing, helps me sleep, too)

Pfft. There is not enough beer in the world to straighten you out,
Jill.

Old July 19th 05, 06:32 AM
Mary

"rich" wrote in message
Charlie Wilkes wrote:

If you really cared about cats, you'd save your pennies for the ones
nobody else is interested in. You just want to be the center of
attention.

In light of that just what are YOU doing to help in this area? At least
through Monica's and others help one cat has a true home. Just what have
you done other that shoot your mouth off?

He was the first to offer him a home, you silly asshole.
When nobody else would.