We is free!

Old April 5th 06, 01:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default We is free!

Lesley wrote:
YOO IZ ALL FURRY GROWN UP!!!!!!!

Had to laugh this morning, sitting gulping down my cup of coffee and a
paw tapped me on the knee so I looked down. There is Sarrasine holding
feather onna stick and looking sooo cute and hopeful.

I am NOT going to get much peace unless I hide it!

I have to keep the tweeting-mousie-on-a-fishing-pole in a drawer or I
would never get any peace. Every time I go near the little cabinet with
The Drawer, Caliban sits up and looks very hopeful. Aww.

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old April 5th 06, 10:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Lesley wrote:

Help the criminal genius has learned to use a keyboard!

Meowmie sez we is free!
I say we is free anyway...okay we ain't allowed to scratch sum fings
but most times we do what we wants
No she says we is free years old today! snip
Sarrasine (And Redunzel)

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Happy purr-day!
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

Old April 6th 06, 04:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Meowmie, happy fird birfday from two other Frees, Chibi and Jona in
Japan.

(mommy says don't push buttons but we do anyway. Have you found the
volume for the CD player yet? It's really fun to jump on that in the
middle of the night!)

Old April 10th 06, 10:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

(mommy says don't push buttons but we do anyway. Have you found the
volume for the CD player yet? It's really fun to jump on that in the
middle of the night!)

Don't give them ideas! Redunzel once deleted a load of stuff I was
working on when she walked over the keys. (Thank Bast for the "undo"
function)

As for the middle of the night, they have their sweet little ways of
waking me up!