WELKUM HOME UNKA SERGE!!!

Old April 23rd 06, 06:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default WELKUM HOME UNKA SERGE!!!

Da lastest we herd wuz dat Unka Serge mite be kummin home today, so letz hab
a bigbig partee fur him. Fluffykitz will cater, ub corse!

Rebecca

Old April 23rd 06, 08:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Lotza mice kreem furr da kitteez, and effin Ice Cream furr Unka Serge!

Pit2nya AKA Sweetee

. com...

Old April 23rd 06, 10:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

I am a Hoomin. My Cinder can't type in your language, but we wish Unka
Serge many, many meows and purrs.

http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?i=140147&j=t

On Sun, 23 Apr 2006 12:47:36 -0700, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:

Lotza mice kreem furr da kitteez, and effin Ice Cream furr Unka Serge!

Pit2nya AKA Sweetee

.com...

Old April 24th 06, 01:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Sun, 23 Apr 2006 21:38:17 +0000, John Ross Mc Master wrote:

I am a Hoomin. My Cinder can't type in your language, but we wish Unka
Serge many, many meows and purrs.

That's ok, some of us post in English instead of meowchat. It's entirely
up to us which language we post in. Please join us any time. I saw your
Catster page, and we would love to hear from Cinderella.

Amela T Cat.

Old April 25th 06, 02:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Dat's uh furry gud idearment! WELCUM HOME UNKA SERGE !!

Fluffykatz, wud yew lyke sum kontribushuns? Maybe sum chikkin soup wiff
matzoh bawls? or sum rotisserie chikkin? maybe sum speshul choppd liffur
pate fur appetizurs?

Samantha & cuzzins Finney, Lucey & Jeannie

. com...