Hey MeOwy

Old November 6th 09, 06:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Default Hey MeOwy

I reeded dat yoo gots to be a offiser but I dint see fur wat. Dum pooter.
I need tew mayke yoo a silver nayme tag. Ulso, cood yoo pweeze ask yer
meowmie tew e-mayle mine meowmie yer e-mail address cuz mine meowmie wants
tew ask hur a questshun,
Concatulashuns on yer noo assinement n title. I gnow yoo r n incat wike
mee.
Itz da onlee safe plase tew live. in thuh in. hmm gud nayme for a
hotel...waffs
Mosey

Meowmie Kyla lives at

Old November 6th 09, 07:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Nov 5, 11:16*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
I reeded dat yoo gots to be a offiser but I dint see fur wat. Dum pooter.
I need tew mayke yoo a silver nayme tag. *Ulso, cood yoo pweeze ask yer
meowmie tew e-mayle mine meowmie yer e-mail address cuz mine meowmie wants
tew ask hur a questshun,
Concatulashuns on yer noo assinement n title. *I gnow yoo r n incat wike
mee.
Itz da onlee safe plase tew live. *in thuh in. *hmm gud nayme for a
hotel...waffs
Mosey

Meowmie Kyla lives at

Waff waff..in thuh inn..furry kyoot.

Fangyu fur da concatshulayshuns. I am wooking furwurd to furfiwwink
da obwagashuns ob mine offus, which is Sekwaterry ob da Interior.

Iams pwanning to conduck a survay ob da in kitteez to gavver dada fur
da pawjek.

Yas itz twoo I m n in kittee, butted da meowmie wets me in da out on
cwoswee supervized outinks. An sumtymez awso in da stwowwer. I ware
a harness symtymez.

Datz sew I gitz to snif stuf outside, an eet gwass.

Sinseerwee, MeOwy
Old November 6th 09, 08:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Sundance an me iz in kitteez, so we will hewp wif yurown survay.

Rebecca, getting paper and pencils ready

Old November 7th 09, 01:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Fri, 6 Nov 2009 11:58:00 -0800, Rebecca's
nimble, little paws typed:

Sundance an me iz in kitteez, so we will hewp wif yurown survay.

Rebecca, getting paper and pencils ready

I iz an inside kitty onwee. so I can hepp you wif
yur interior surfey.

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/6/2009 7:44:38 PM
Old November 7th 09, 07:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Nov 6, 6:45*pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
On Fri, 6 Nov 2009 11:58:00 -0800, Rebecca's
nimble, little paws typed:

Sundance an me iz in kitteez, so we will hewp wif yurown survay.

Rebecca, getting paper and pencils ready

* * * * I iz an inside kitty onwee. so I can hepp you wif
yur interior surfey.

--
Purrs,

* * * * Mme. Anaïs

* * * * * * * * “I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul.”
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

* * * * 11/6/2009 7:44:38 PM

Fangyu fur vowunteering! Wif da paper an penselz awlweddy atted da
weddy, we can beegin da tassk ob gavvering dada. I wil poast a
weekwest fur inpoot, an da kitty wif da pensel an paper can keep a
wunning wist. Den we wil pwoseed to caturgrrrize da dada, fowwowed by
aneowasis ob da dada.

Fangyu fur yurz deddicatshun to da beddering ob da in kitteez lives.

MeOwy
Sekwaterry ob da Interior

Piksures ob MeOwy! Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_] Cat community 2 August 23rd 09 06:34 PM
MeOwy Mosey =^..^=[_2_] Cat community 11 July 17th 09 09:58 PM
Were'z MeOwy????? Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_] Cat community 9 July 3rd 09 04:06 AM
Meowy Kissamouse Me Cat community 28 November 11th 07 09:32 PM
Meowy Kissamouse Karen Cat anecdotes 0 December 25th 06 03:50 PM