A granby repurrt

Old March 8th 10, 12:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

Default A granby repurrt

Meow, kittiez,

Mine hooman jus spoked to da Granby who iz welll,
buttid her noozgroop fingy is broken. Mine Tiger's
hoomanz is going to pay her a bisit dis week an
fiks her noozgroop fingy so dat she can do her
sekretarial dooties wunce again.

Aside from dat, itz awlmos 60 debreeze here in
Mew Yawk City, an will be dat way awl week!

Hab a gudgud week!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/7/2010 6:51:03 PM
Old March 8th 10, 12:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Mar 7, 6:53*pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
Meow, kittiez,

* * * * Mine hooman jus spoked to da Granby who iz welll,
buttid her noozgroop fingy is broken. Mine Tiger's
hoomanz is going to pay her a bisit dis week an
fiks her noozgroop fingy so dat she can do her
sekretarial dooties wunce again.

Wee ar wooking FORwurd to heering frum herown Hous.

* * * * Aside from dat, itz awlmos 60 debreeze here in
Mew Yawk City, an will be dat way awl week!

It is byootiful heer in Mew Haven too an we haff da winnows open an no
snaking turkel is gonna come in.

All r purrs
--
Maggy May, four her hous

Old March 8th 10, 10:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

owrz howze iz hafin weafur envi, Tiger
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
Meow, kittiez,

Mine hooman jus spoked to da Granby who iz welll,
buttid her noozgroop fingy is broken. Mine Tiger's
hoomanz is going to pay her a bisit dis week an
fiks her noozgroop fingy so dat she can do her
sekretarial dooties wunce again.

Aside from dat, itz awlmos 60 debreeze here in
Mew Yawk City, an will be dat way awl week!

Hab a gudgud week!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/7/2010 6:51:03 PM

Old March 8th 10, 07:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in messagenews:ks4xtr5hxka2..1i9m3jveqn5r6$.dlg@40tud e.net...

Meow, kittiez,

Mine hooman jus spoked to da Granby who iz welll,
buttid her noozgroop fingy is broken. Mine Tiger's
hoomanz is going to pay her a bisit dis week an
fiks her noozgroop fingy so dat she can do her
sekretarial dooties wunce again.

Aside from dat, itz awlmos 60 debreeze here in
Mew Yawk City, an will be dat way awl week!

Hab a gudgud week!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/7/2010 6:51:03 PM- Hide quoted text -

Sew den yoo purrbly needz ta opin da door a widdl bit to awwow sum air
to enter da hous..
MeOwy, seeink a gud awpurrtoonady to gitted sum mousey akshun fur
Tigerz hous.
Old March 9th 10, 02:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
Meow, kittiez,

Mine hooman jus spoked to da Granby who iz welll,
buttid her noozgroop fingy is broken. Mine Tiger's
hoomanz is going to pay her a bisit dis week an
fiks her noozgroop fingy so dat she can do her
sekretarial dooties wunce again.

Aside from dat, itz awlmos 60 debreeze here in
Mew Yawk City, an will be dat way awl week!

Hab a gudgud week!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/7/2010 6:51:03 PM

Wen wee gets debreeze dey is cold! TuTu
Old March 9th 10, 09:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

in anofur week or so da furmerz will be turn da soilz anna der willz be
plenti of mowsee akshunz arownd here, Chester and tiger readi to go

Old March 10th 10, 02:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_6_]

Et haz bin kold heer tew.weee hadd tew mayke da wadder dryp sew da pypez
wuddnt freez..gud fing we dunt hab tew pae fur da wadder.
Eet mite snow tewnite, wadeffer dat iz, but dat iz wat dey sayed wast nite
butt et just rayned..n rayned..
I wuz sneezing tewday..
mrrrrrTchoo..sawry
Luffz n uh sdiff
Mosey

Old March 10th 10, 02:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_3_]

Mme. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Ana=EFs?= ^..^ wrote:

Meow, kittiez,

Mine hooman jus spoked to da Granby who iz welll,
buttid her noozgroop fingy is broken. Mine Tiger's
hoomanz is going to pay her a bisit dis week an
fiks her noozgroop fingy so dat she can do her
sekretarial dooties wunce again.

Aside from dat, itz awlmos 60 debreeze here in
Mew Yawk City, an will be dat way awl week!

Hab a gudgud week!

That sounds onederful. I am not far from you geographically and the wind
usually blowin my the direction of Nova Scotia, So I'm hoping to share a
little of that warmth with you. Just send it on over. (:-))

--
Regards,
Fred