Purr request

Old August 21st 03, 02:42 PM
JBHajos

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 08:34:27 +1000, "Yowie"
wrote:

So if there are any spare purrs down the back of the lounge or in last
winter's coat pockets, could you be so kind as to send some to "Radiant
Matrix", I think he could use them about now.

He most certainly may have many purrs, woofs & wags, and kind
thoughts from our gang to help him through this and heal his pain.

Jeanne

Old August 21st 03, 03:12 PM
polonca12000

Lots of purrs and best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Yowie" wrote in message
u...
A netfriend and denizen of another NG has just written to say that he's

been
left with a great gaping and unfillable hole in his heart.

snip

Old August 22nd 03, 10:11 AM
Jeanette

Yowie wrote in message
u...
A netfriend and denizen of another NG has just written to say that he's

been
left with a great gaping and unfillable hole in his heart.

I'm not going to pry into exactly what that means, but he is in obvious

need
of comfort.

So if there are any spare purrs down the back of the lounge or in last
winter's coat pockets, could you be so kind as to send some to "Radiant
Matrix", I think he could use them about now.

Thanks,

Yowie

No problems Yowie

Old August 22nd 03, 01:19 PM
Adrian

Yowie wrote:
A netfriend and denizen of another NG has just written to say that
he's been left with a great gaping and unfillable hole in his heart.

I'm not going to pry into exactly what that means, but he is in
obvious need of comfort.

So if there are any spare purrs down the back of the lounge or in last
winter's coat pockets, could you be so kind as to send some to
"Radiant Matrix", I think he could use them about now.

Thanks,

Yowie

Purrs on the way.
--