Crackles has Cancer

Old July 22nd 04, 06:17 PM
P. Cox

I talked to the regular vet, I have more sad news. Crackles isn't a good
canidate for the surgery, tho if he was a dog with the same thing he
might be. They'd have to take too much surrounding tissues to assure of
getting it all.

She perscribed prednazone(sp?) for inflamation and he still needs his
antibiotics eveyday. He had his first prednazone yesterday and it seems
to have helped already with the swelling in the cheek. He got his
stitches out today and now is hiding in the storage room...opps take
that back he just walked in front of me to the food bowl. She said as
long as he is eating and breathing fine he is doing fine and I just need
to keep a close eye for any changes.

She says all of y'all are "good people" for helping Crackles and I
gotta agree. p