Weeble's Purrday!

Old August 18th 07, 04:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep

Default Weeble's Purrday!

Exactly *4* years ago tomorrow I took in one tiny black furball, eyes not
opened and no teeth, basically helpless except for his ability to scream
when hungry (or mad that he was having to poop), and now, he's four years
old and 11 lbs of bunny-soft black sleekness that occasionally attacks his
tail (it's biting my butt!) and mrrps, nyows and trills while playing with a
milk-ring (or his purple puffball)!

He finally stopped crying when he poops

--
http://www.firstgiving.com/nalee1131964
About my charity:

Old August 18th 07, 05:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote in message
Exactly *4* years ago tomorrow I took in one tiny black furball, eyes not
opened and no teeth, basically helpless except for his ability to scream
when hungry (or mad that he was having to poop), and now, he's four years
old and 11 lbs of bunny-soft black sleekness that occasionally attacks his
tail (it's biting my butt!) and mrrps, nyows and trills while playing with
a milk-ring (or his purple puffball)!

He finally stopped crying when he poops

The Amazing Weeble!! He was kind of a little black fuzzy worm, wasn't he?
He's just a terrific cat.

Old August 18th 07, 05:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep

"Kreisleriana" drtmuiratearthlink.net wrote in message

"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote in message
Exactly *4* years ago tomorrow I took in one tiny black furball, eyes not
opened and no teeth, basically helpless except for his ability to scream
when hungry (or mad that he was having to poop), and now, he's four years
old and 11 lbs of bunny-soft black sleekness that occasionally attacks
his tail (it's biting my butt!) and mrrps, nyows and trills while playing
with a milk-ring (or his purple puffball)!

He finally stopped crying when he poops

The Amazing Weeble!! He was kind of a little black fuzzy worm, wasn't he?
He's just a terrific cat.

Not really a worm.... He had scrawny little legs He has three albums on
my webshots page :
http://community.webshots.com/user/mgcmdjeep, the first one detailing his
first days of "feedmefeedmefeedmee".

Whoa! I just went through the pictures, and the first ones (one including
his sibling that didn't make it) are dated 8/22/03!!!!! His Purrday is on
Wednesday, not Sunday!!!!!!

Old August 18th 07, 05:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

[...]

And now he's so dignified.

Old August 18th 07, 05:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Magic Mood Jeep wrote:
Exactly *4* years ago tomorrow I took in one tiny black furball, eyes
not opened and no teeth, basically helpless except for his ability to
scream when hungry (or mad that he was having to poop), and now, he's
four years old and 11 lbs of bunny-soft black sleekness that
occasionally attacks his tail (it's biting my butt!) and mrrps, nyows
and trills while playing with a milk-ring (or his purple puffball)!

He finally stopped crying when he poops

Happy purrday, Weeble, it's hard to believe 4 years have passed already.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old August 18th 07, 05:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

Exactly *4* years ago tomorrow I took in one tiny black furball, eyes not
opened and no teeth, basically helpless except for his ability to scream
when hungry (or mad that he was having to poop),

And what a fine job you have done to result in such a fine and
magnificent owner!

Happy purrday Weebles

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old August 18th 07, 05:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 12:14:04 -0400, Magic Mood Jeep wrote:

I remember the "wobbly weeble" story. It is hard to believe it has been
four years. It seems like only yesterday. Purrs for all. MLB

Old August 18th 07, 05:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Magic Mood Jeep wrote:
Exactly *4* years ago tomorrow I took in one tiny black furball, eyes
not opened and no teeth, basically helpless except for his ability to
scream when hungry (or mad that he was having to poop), and now, he's
four years old and 11 lbs of bunny-soft black sleekness that
occasionally attacks his tail (it's biting my butt!) and mrrps, nyows
and trills while playing with a milk-ring (or his purple puffball)!

He finally stopped crying when he poops

Persia sayz Hoppy Purrday, preshus Weebs! I's bean newglectful ritin' too
yu an I's sowwy! Pleez haf yur mommy giv yu sum of da treets I cant hav!

Old August 18th 07, 06:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

aw, I remember all those pictures you uploaded of Weeble
as a teeny tiny kitty in the abpa newsgroup. I can't believe
it's been 4 whole years. Happy birthday, Weeble. May you
have many, many more.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

Old August 18th 07, 09:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Aug 18, 11:52 am, "Magic Mood Jeep" wrote:
Exactly *4* years ago tomorrow I took in one tiny black furball, eyes not
opened and no teeth, basically helpless except for his ability to scream
when hungry (or mad that he was having to poop), and now, he's four years
old and 11 lbs of bunny-soft black sleekness that occasionally attacks his
tail (it's biting my butt!) and mrrps, nyows and trills while playing with a
milk-ring (or his purple puffball)!

He finally stopped crying when he poops

Maggie May Wee iz gunna sing
allHappy purrday to yu
allHappy purrday to yu
allHappy purrday deer kitty
allHappy purrday
Sunraise ka-CHOO

Happy birthday from the humans dog and now two parrots.

Will in New Haven

--

"Phil's last book was called _Play Poker like the Pros_ his next book
should be called _Cry Like a Baby_" Norm Chad