'Nother Recipe - Ping Jill

Old July 23rd 05, 04:13 PM
CatNipped

Default 'Nother Recipe - Ping Jill

My son is really getting into this recipe sharing! I had no idea he knew
how to cook all these things or I'd have never let him leave home!!! ;

http://www.possibleplaces.com/theche...st_Recipes.asp

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old July 23rd 05, 11:07 PM
CatNipped

"jmcquown" wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote in message
My son is really getting into this recipe sharing! I had no idea he

knew
how to cook all these things or I'd have never let him leave home!!! ;

http://www.possibleplaces.com/theche...st_Recipes.asp

Hugs,

CatNipped

Wow this last one looks great! He writes a nice narrative, too. My
apartment kitchen is so small I can't take pics of the work in progress;
there's no room for much prep so it's always a mess when I'm cooking with
things shoved off to the side while I do the next bit.

Jill

LOL! My son takes after me in more than one way - he's a bit
obsessive/compulsive also in that he never does *anything* without taking it
to extremes!!! So, not just a recipe, not just a recipe with picture, but a
recipe with pictures of every step of the operation!!!!!!! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old July 23rd 05, 11:28 PM
jmcquown

"CatNipped" wrote in message

;

http://www.possibleplaces.com/theche...st_Recipes.asp

Hugs,

CatNipped

Wow this last one looks great! He writes a nice narrative, too. My
apartment kitchen is so small I can't take pics of the work in progress;
there's no room for much prep so it's always a mess when I'm cooking

with
things shoved off to the side while I do the next bit.

Jill

LOL! My son takes after me in more than one way - he's a bit
obsessive/compulsive also in that he never does *anything* without taking

it
to extremes!!! So, not just a recipe, not just a recipe with picture, but

recipe with pictures of every step of the operation!!!!!!! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Yes, but I happen to know you are also a compulsive cleaner! I used to have
the discipline to wash up as I went along. Something happened to my brain
in the last 3-4 years. I just look at the mess, it makes me feel tired and
I think, "I'll worry about that tomorrow." Sometimes, tomorrow takes weeks
to get here.

Jill

Old July 23rd 05, 11:39 PM
CatNipped

[...]