Well, it's offishul

Old January 13th 04, 05:39 PM
Boogie's Mom

Default Well, it's offishul

Me anna Meowmie will be moofin to the Bawlamore area, Paw will come later,
after we is settled inna new job. She gottid a gudgud job wif da govmint.
Now I gotta hewlp her figger out what to take wif usses (alla mine fud anna
toys, of corse).

I'ze gonna mis lifin inna Floriduh. I'ze gonna miss da lizzurds anna
bigbugs, anna mineown howse.

Boogie, da HarpurrCat in (and soon to be leafin fur da frozen norf) Floriduh

--
To reply remove no-spam

Old January 13th 04, 07:03 PM
Sylvia M.

"Boogie's Mom" wrote in message
Me anna Meowmie will be moofin to the Bawlamore area, Paw will come later,
after we is settled inna new job. She gottid a gudgud job wif da govmint.
Now I gotta hewlp her figger out what to take wif usses (alla mine fud

anna
toys, of corse).

I'ze gonna mis lifin inna Floriduh. I'ze gonna miss da lizzurds anna
bigbugs, anna mineown howse.

Boogie, da HarpurrCat in (and soon to be leafin fur da frozen norf)

Floriduh

Waell, toonaz ar empurrtunt, ya kno....
Kin day by yu un eelektrik blanky?

Dyna, fillosoffikully

Old January 13th 04, 08:42 PM
Sonam Dasara

Well, dat's wunnerfull, efun do you'll miss Fworduh! Gufurmint jobs is
gudgud, you know, anna it'll help buy you lotsa noo toys anna treetz.
Concatulations to meowmie, anna yoo make sure dat she has a gudgud ISP so
she can keep onna rpcc.

Mlle. Anaïs

Old January 13th 04, 10:11 PM
Arlene Knop

Ize so glad fur yew and yer famlee. Don't werry about huh lizzerds, yew
will have Baltimore oriolez to watch. If yew need sum extra nip to get
you throo thuh moov, just invite all of us ofur. Hav yew efur seen
snow? And do yew know how to walk on ice?

Gretchen Marie, cuddling in an afgan in thuh cold Midwest

Old January 13th 04, 10:20 PM
Amelia T Cat

Boogie's Mom wrote:
Me anna Meowmie will be moofin to the Bawlamore area, Paw will come later,
after we is settled inna new job. She gottid a gudgud job wif da govmint.
Now I gotta hewlp her figger out what to take wif usses (alla mine fud anna
toys, of corse).

I'ze gonna mis lifin inna Floriduh. I'ze gonna miss da lizzurds anna
bigbugs, anna mineown howse.

Boogie, da HarpurrCat in (and soon to be leafin fur da frozen norf) Floriduh

Don't worry, Boogie. I'm a champion hunter of lizards, and we have loads
of them here in Califurnia. I'll be glad to catch you a whole load of
lizards and ship them to you in Bawlamore.

Amelia

Old January 14th 04, 12:36 AM
Boogie's Mom

Fangu GM! Yeppers, I'ze seen snow, buttid since I'ze a indoor only kitty,
I've not walkied innit. Meowmie tooked me inna owt once when it wuz snowin
anna I gottid all the cold flakes inna mine furz. Dey tickled mine eerz..
I wuz borned anna liffed inna Ohio until 7 yeerz ago when meowmie anna paw
crammed me into da bocks anna dragged me allaway down heer.

I'ze gonna need dat nip to surfife da trip!

Boogie, catserned about ridin fur a longlong time inna da bocks again.