Nice Christmas day

Old December 26th 15, 07:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Nice Christmas day

Spent a lovely day at my brother's house. Much better now the children are
15, 13 and 11.:-)
It's always my job to carve the turkey.
Dinner was great (always a bit cold, too much to serve at once)
I didn't leave Boyfie for long. I went at 12.30 and came back to feed him at
4 and stayed with him until 6 when I was collected by my sister in law to go
back and be allowed some wine.
then we had tea, ham and stilton and stuff and started on the wine.
After that we play games. We got a new one called Logos, that was really
good.

Aw, you know, my nearly 14 yo nephew said "Dad, can you go with me to walk
Auntie Tina home?" for some reason he though he had to do it by himself.
Both my nephews plus dad & Maise the dog walked me home a mile and half (my
nephews in their new onsies, at 1 a.m.)
Hope you all had a lovely day like mine

Tweed

Old December 28th 15, 03:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley Madigan

On Saturday, December 26, 2015 at 6:53:20 PM UTC, Christina Websell wrote:
Spent a lovely day at my brother's house.

Glad you had a good one

Mine was very quiet-Dave had a district nurse coming round so after she left I popped in the local for the traditional first beer on the house- Aaron (our landlord) always gives his regulars a festive bottle but when he said "Would you like port, red wine or white?" and I said no thanks to all of them as neither of us like them so he gave me another couple of beers to make up for it.

Dave's on antibiotics to try and finally sort his feet out-they're working but everything tastes weird and it's killed his appetite (He finishes this course tomorrow- Tuesday morning I may be asked to roast a couple of oxen)so it was Xmas dinner for one- roasted potatoes, honey roast parsnips and Aberdeen Angus steak in red wine gravy pie- very nice!

Then we just lazed about for the next couple of days, I did a few bits that needed doing round the house like washing sheets and changing the bedding, general tidying up etc.

Cats had a lovely Xmas on Xmas Day they got Sheba and ham

Lesley
Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old December 29th 15, 10:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Lesley Madigan" wrote in message
[...]

_______
Boyfie got some turkey on Boxing day. He hates Christmas Day, even though i
come back at 4pm to feed him, the fact that I go away again until maybe
1a.m. makes it his worse day in the year