Armadillo, Free To Good Home.

Old June 1st 04, 07:34 AM
Sherry

Default Armadillo, Free To Good Home.

OK, JoJo, here's your second chance to own your *very own* armadillo.

After reading the armadillo posts this afternoon, I caught the little butthead
in the act tonight. He has totally destroyed the back flower beds and grass. It
looked pretty good about 3 weeks ago. Now all that's left are some scraggly
impatiens and rooted-up monkey grass. I give up.

http://members.aol.com/greywolf17/armadillo.jpg

Sherry
Old June 1st 04, 08:30 AM
MaryL

"Sherry " wrote in message
OK, JoJo, here's your second chance to own your *very own* armadillo.

After reading the armadillo posts this afternoon, I caught the little

butthead
in the act tonight. He has totally destroyed the back flower beds and

grass. It
looked pretty good about 3 weeks ago. Now all that's left are some

scraggly
impatiens and rooted-up monkey grass. I give up.

http://members.aol.com/greywolf17/armadillo.jpg

Sherry

And if JoJo takes you up on this, I know where we can round up some others
to accompany him. After all, we don't want the little guy to be lonely!

(How's the turtle?)

MaryL

Old June 1st 04, 08:38 AM
O J

On 01 Jun, Sherry) wrote:

OK, JoJo, here's your second chance to own your *very own* armadillo.

After reading the armadillo posts this afternoon, I caught the little butthead
in the act tonight. He has totally destroyed the back flower beds and grass. It
looked pretty good about 3 weeks ago. Now all that's left are some scraggly
impatiens and rooted-up monkey grass. I give up.
Sherry

Armadillo! Possum on the half-shell -- for recipes, see:
http://search.yahoo.com/bin/search?p...%20cook%20meat

Regards,
O J

Old June 1st 04, 03:06 PM
Sherry

Armadillo! Possum on the half-shell -- for recipes, see:
http://search.yahoo.com/bin/search?p...%20cook%20meat

Regards,
O J

OMG!! I had no idea people ate them. Now that I think about it, they sorta look
like little pigs in armour. Those recipes are a hoot.

Sherry