Poppet is home!

Old June 11th 06, 11:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Poppet is home!

Poppet has been missing since Febuary - we had a phone call last Friday to
say she was at the Golf Club 1/4 mile away. Apparently she's been there for
some months, but no one could get near enough to read her tag.

On friday she calmly strolled into the members bar, and jumped up on the
table!

We are keeping her in for a couple of weeks as to make sure she knows where
home is. At least now we have an idea where to go looking for her next time.

Phew - it's hot here and we have to keep all the windows shut for the next
two weeks, but it's good to have her home.

http://clangnuts.blogspot.com/2006/05/love-cats.html

Now I can make Love Cats II :-)

Clangnuts

--
http://clangnuts.blogspot.com/

Old June 11th 06, 12:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Clangnuts" wrote in message
Poppet has been missing since Febuary - we had a phone call last Friday to
say she was at the Golf Club 1/4 mile away. Apparently she's been there
for some months, but no one could get near enough to read her tag.

On friday she calmly strolled into the members bar, and jumped up on the
table!

We are keeping her in for a couple of weeks as to make sure she knows
where home is. At least now we have an idea where to go looking for her
next time.

Phew - it's hot here and we have to keep all the windows shut for the next
two weeks, but it's good to have her home.

http://clangnuts.blogspot.com/2006/05/love-cats.html

Now I can make Love Cats II :-)

Clangnuts

--
http://clangnuts.blogspot.com/

Great news but I sincerely hope there is not a next time.

Purrs that she settles back in quickly.

Lois

Old June 11th 06, 01:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Clangnuts" wrote in message

Poppet has been missing since Febuary - we had a phone call last Friday to
say she was at the Golf Club 1/4 mile away. Apparently she's been there for
some months, but no one could get near enough to read her tag.///

YAY!!

Helen M

Old June 11th 06, 02:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Clangnuts wrote:
Poppet has been missing since Febuary - we had a phone call last
Friday to say she was at the Golf Club 1/4 mile away. Apparently
she's been there for some months, but no one could get near enough to
read her tag.

On friday she calmly strolled into the members bar, and jumped up on
the table!

We are keeping her in for a couple of weeks as to make sure she knows
where home is. At least now we have an idea where to go looking for
her next time.

Phew - it's hot here and we have to keep all the windows shut for the
next two weeks, but it's good to have her home.

http://clangnuts.blogspot.com/2006/05/love-cats.html

Now I can make Love Cats II :-)

Clangnuts

That's wonderful news! g
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old June 11th 06, 05:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Excellent news.

Cheers, helen s

Old June 11th 06, 05:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Clangnuts" wrote in message
[...]

That's wonderful! Hugs, kisses, and purrs to Poppet.

kili

Old June 11th 06, 05:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-06-11, Clangnuts penned:
Poppet has been missing since Febuary - we had a phone call last
Friday to say she was at the Golf Club 1/4 mile away. Apparently
she's been there for some months, but no one could get near enough
to read her tag.

On friday she calmly strolled into the members bar, and jumped up on
the table!

We are keeping her in for a couple of weeks as to make sure she
knows where home is. At least now we have an idea where to go
looking for her next time.

Wow. I'm very glad.

Given that she ran off and didn't come back, is there any chance of
converting her to an indoor lifestyle?

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old June 11th 06, 06:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-06-11, Clangnuts penned:
Poppet has been missing since Febuary - we had a phone call last
Friday to say she was at the Golf Club 1/4 mile away. Apparently
she's been there for some months, but no one could get near enough
to read her tag.

On friday she calmly strolled into the members bar, and jumped up on
the table!

We are keeping her in for a couple of weeks as to make sure she
knows where home is. At least now we have an idea where to go
looking for her next time.

Wow. I'm very glad.

Given that she ran off and didn't come back, is there any chance of
converting her to an indoor lifestyle?

No chance. She's an outdoors cat. She climbs the walls if we keep her in for
too long.
Clangnuts

Old June 11th 06, 06:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-06-11, Clangnuts penned:

No chance. She's an outdoors cat. She climbs the walls if we keep
her in for too long. Clangnuts

Is there any indication of *why* she decided to camp out very close to
your home without returning?

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old June 11th 06, 07:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-06-11 05:49:50 -0500, "Clangnuts" said:

Poppet has been missing since Febuary - we had a phone call last Friday
to say she was at the Golf Club 1/4 mile away. Apparently she's been
there for some months, but no one could get near enough to read her tag.

On friday she calmly strolled into the members bar, and jumped up on the table!

We are keeping her in for a couple of weeks as to make sure she knows
where home is. At least now we have an idea where to go looking for her
next time.

Phew - it's hot here and we have to keep all the windows shut for the
next two weeks, but it's good to have her home.

http://clangnuts.blogspot.com/2006/05/love-cats.html

Now I can make Love Cats II :-)

Clangnuts

YEAH! That's a really cute video on your site.