Emergency Purrs

Old March 26th 04, 02:47 PM
Adrian

Karen wrote:
My mom's silver persian, Nermalee, who is 16 is at the vets. Her
heart is not so good I guess. SHe has lost a pound, so that makes her
REALLY skinny (She has only ever weighed about 6 lbs.) I guess we
cannot expect much, but this will be very bad on my mother. Any kind
of purrs are welcome (

Purrs for Nermalee and your mother.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy, Milo & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old March 27th 04, 03:45 AM
Gandalf

On Thu, 25 Mar 2004 10:48:34 -0600, "Karen" wrote:

My mom's silver persian, Nermalee, who is 16 is at the vets. Her heart is
not so good I guess. SHe has lost a pound, so that makes her REALLY skinny
(She has only ever weighed about 6 lbs.) I guess we cannot expect much, but
this will be very bad on my mother. Any kind of purrs are welcome (

There are many cardiac related medications available. Purrs that that's
all Nermalee needs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Robert Heinlein

Old March 28th 04, 08:13 PM
SUQKRT

In article , "Karen"
wrote:

My mom's silver persian, Nermalee, who is 16 is at the vets. Her heart
is
not so good I guess. SHe has lost a pound, so that makes her REALLY skinny
(She has only ever weighed about 6 lbs.) I guess we cannot expect much,
but
this will be very bad on my mother. Any kind of purrs are welcome (

Purrs that she can be helped.
Suz
Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

Waiting for inspiration. Please hold while I contemplate my navel.

|\__/|
(=':'=)
(")_(")