Bathroom cat on the porch

Old May 24th 05, 01:47 AM
Phil P.

"kaeli" wrote in message
In article t,
enlightened us with...

I said what I found funny was that people are getting SO ****ed about
someone's comments on Usenet.

I think you would feel differently if you worked with disabled cats or

knew
of cats with special needs that were needlessly killed by people with
attitudes like his.

I can't say what I would feel if I lived a different life than I do.

That about sums it up doesn't it? You can't understand my contempt for
assholes like him because you haven't worked with disabled cats- which are
'euthanasia candidates' as far as he's concerned- nor have you seen disabled
cats killed that could have lived a long and happy life. Cats are infamous
for adapting to almost any disability and going on to live long, happy
lives. Ever hear of how near-normal "Tripods'" lives are? Or blind cats
adapting so well that many people can't even tell the cats are blind?

I don't understand why people got so piping
mad. The guy stated opinions that people might not agree with, but it's

not like he did anything at all to hurt any cat.

What you don't seem to understand is attitudes like his *do* cause cats
harm.

A dose of his own medicine?
I did a quick search and found a post about letting the disabled pet

outside
instead of in a stroller because of a perceived issue with egos and

dignity.

Apparently you missed his comment about a crippled cat being a 'euthanasia
candidate'-- and 'macho Mexicans with pit bulls'-- and Vietnamese reducing
the dog population... He's a racist bigot in addition to being devoid of
compassion for cats with special needs.

Before you criticize my walk, walk a mile in my shoes on my turf. Then
maybe you'll understand why 'people got so piping mad'.

Old May 24th 05, 02:20 AM
Ray

Phil P. wrote:

Before you criticize my walk, walk a mile in my shoes on my turf.

Then
maybe you'll understand why 'people got so piping mad'.

Good advice for everyone, including Phil.