Scottish Fold kitten seems lonely or in heat!

Old July 1st 07, 08:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default Scottish Fold kitten seems lonely or in heat!

"Charlie Wilkes" wrote

Of course. She has constructed a thesis in pop psychology to convince
herself that it's normal and healthy to go through life seething with
anger. Naturally that appeals to you as well.

I cannot imagine that I used to think you had a good mind. All you
can do is make idiotic gross generalizations.

Your life lacks balance, Charlie. You are emotionally bankrupt.

I honestly feel sorry for you.

Old July 1st 07, 08:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

On Jul 1, 2:47 pm, sheelagh wrote:

Quote:
"I be friendly to people, then I get all I need to know out of them,
then Wham, I hit them with it when they least expect it, & they don't
know what hits them"

where did you get this quote, I don't remember saying nothing like
that
lol

I think bookie is smart enough to know I haven't sucker punched her
Sheeeeeeeeelaaaaaaaaaaagggghhhhhhhhh

Old July 1st 07, 09:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Barry" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jul 1, 2:47 pm, sheelagh wrote:

Quote:
"I be friendly to people, then I get all I need to know out of them,
then Wham, I hit them with it when they least expect it, & they don't
know what hits them"

where did you get this quote, I don't remember saying nothing like
that
lol

This sounds exactly like you. Bragging to bookie in email about how
you use people.

Old July 2nd 07, 09:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 1 Jul, 04:10, Barry wrote:
On Jun 30, 10:59 pm, Charlie Wilkes

wrote:
She doesn't like it when I point out the obvious.

Charlie

I just read another post by you, on anger, I totally agree.
it's a good and fair observation on human behavior

Yeah, I got bookies number too.

believe it or not, she's just misery cause she's so damn poor
that is more important to her than relationship, security.
next is relationship. after security.

Old July 3rd 07, 12:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

On 1 Jul, 19:13, Barry wrote:
On Jul 1, 11:39 am, bookie wrote:

exactly (about the channeling anger) i channel it into my rowing.
for example, once i got dumped by a boyfriend, who i didn;t like
anyway, but instead of nust sitting about and crying about it I went
off to race in a time traial the next morning, stuck a picture of the
uselss idiot on my footplate so i could see it through the whole race
and that angered me enough to pull so hard I won the overall thing
(all womens singles) not just my category. now if that isn't usding my
aggression in a constructive and positive way i don't know what is!

I do that all the time. Only, believe me when I say, I know what you
was feeling rowing the gd mf al cs $%#%# boat!

You got a good mind if you can stay focused in times like them.

adrenaline is no respector of persons

i suppose it is all about channelling your aggression into something
else.
the aforementioned ex-boyfriend phoned me up later on in the week
firstly to find out why i hadn;t called him (you dumped me, why woudl
i call you? was I supposed to be trying to get you back then? was that
the game? sorry didn't realise) and also to say sorry for wrecking my
race the day after, how arrogant!!! he had decided that he was so damn
important that his dumping me (which was a good thing and i realised
that about 30 mins after he did it and left) was so momentous that i
would obviously be suicidal and unable to function normally for weeks
on end afterwards! unbelievable arrogance!

i actually thanked him for dumping me and releasing me from the
irritation of going out with him any longer and that i had used the
annoyance that I had waste nearly a year with him by firing myself to
win the race, so thank you very much! don't think that was the
response he was after somehow, poor silly man

bookie

Old July 3rd 07, 12:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

On 1 Jul, 19:36, Charlie Wilkes
wrote:
On Sun, 01 Jul 2007 08:33:07 -0700, bookie
wrote:

On 1 Jul, 03:18, "cybercat" wrote:
"Charlie Wilkes" wrote in message

news

On Sat, 30 Jun 2007 17:24:36 -0400, cybercat wrote:

There are much better ways to release anger, even better form, in other
words.

Most responsible adults don't find it necessary to express anger at all,

Wow. Is that what you really think?

I am amazed. And I disagree.

except under rare and unusual circumstances, so the question of form does
not arise. And nobody who lashes out in anger on a regular basis has to
worry about looking stylish.

Stylish?

Not only have you missed the point, but you're beginning to sound like an
old woman, too.

bizarrely enough I agree with cybercat,

Of course. She has constructed a thesis in pop psychology to convince
herself that it's normal and healthy to go through life seething with
anger. Naturally that appeals to you as well.

Charlie

i think it is more normal to
express your anger than keep it in, much more healthy anyway, if you
keep it pent it will hurt you eventually and just explode having
dramatic effects. you have to release it sometimes, at least i release
it in words and not actions.- Hide quoted text -

there's brown girl in the rain, tra la la la la!

Old July 3rd 07, 12:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

On 1 Jul, 21:10, "cybercat" wrote:
"Barry" wrote in message

ups.com...

On Jul 1, 2:47 pm, sheelagh wrote:

Quote:
"I be friendly to people, then I get all I need to know out of them,
then Wham, I hit them with it when they least expect it, & they don't
know what hits them"

where did you get this quote, I don't remember saying nothing like
that
lol

This sounds exactly like you. Bragging to bookie in email about how
you use people.

i have nothing that it is worth anyone's time using me for

Old July 3rd 07, 01:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Got the gun

On Jul 2, 7:44 pm, bookie wrote:

i have nothing that it is worth anyone's time using me for- Hide quoted text -

Not true. You have a level head. and you seem disciplined.
I could be real wrong.

discipline is not something you can buy, it comes with time,
dertermination and hard work.

You can tell a lot about a tree by the fruit it gives.

Old July 3rd 07, 02:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

On 3 Jul, 01:19, Got the gun wrote:
On Jul 2, 7:44 pm, bookie wrote:

i have nothing that it is worth anyone's time using me for- Hide quoted text -

Not true. You have a level head. and you seem disciplined.
I could be real wrong.

discipline is not something you can buy, it comes with time,
dertermination and hard work.

You can tell a lot about a tree by the fruit it gives.

i doubt i am disciplined at all, i am just too old and bored with life
to get really that worked up by some people, and after having to bite
my tongue and keep my hands by my side inthe classroom when under some
serious proviocation from nasty kids it is not hard to transfer that
ability to everyday life. life is a joke anyway.

anyway i just think that the majority of people on this earth are too
far beneath me for them to be really important enough for me to care
about what they think or say. sometimes what they do does **** me off
when it hurts people or creatures I care about (cats mainly, but
bunnies too sometimes, and puppies). call me a snob for thinking that
way but it keeps me sane and stops me losing sleep over what a lot of
peolpe are sayign behind my back, or to my face on occasion.

anyway, it's Henley Week, hoorah for the Royal Regatta! not matter
what time of day it is it is always Pimm's o'clock! rah rah rah!!!!!!!

Old July 3rd 07, 04:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Got the gun

On Jul 2, 9:13 pm, bookie wrote:

i doubt i am disciplined at all, i am just too old and bored with life
to get really that worked up by some people, and after having to bite
my tongue and keep my hands by my side inthe classroom when under some
serious proviocation from nasty kids it is not hard to transfer that
ability to everyday life. life is a joke anyway.

I find plenty of humor in the world
The longer I live, the closer I feel to all of it

anyway i just think that the majority of people on this earth are too
far beneath me for them to be really important enough for me to care
about what they think or say.

A friend gave me a book for my birthday, it's called, "They will talk
anyway

sometimes what they do does **** me off
when it hurts people or creatures I care about (cats mainly, but
bunnies too sometimes, and puppies). call me a snob for thinking that
way but it keeps me sane and stops me losing sleep over what a lot of
peolpe are sayign behind my back, or to my face on occasion.

I see what you mean. No, they ain't worth the thought.

I always say, I'm not going to let anyone change me.
I like opening the door for people coming in a store behind me, but
once in a while you get someone that's too ignorant to say thanks..
moan or something

anyway, it's Henley Week, hoorah for the Royal Regatta! not matter
what time of day it is it is always Pimm's o'clock! rah rah rah!!!!!!!

aaah, I see you like to -move it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_r2psdrQkM

it's not the greatest entertainment, but it gets the job done.
If you're on dialup, it's just animated animals dancing, they're
singing this african groove... it say... I like to move it, I like to
move it move it, they're dancing. it's from the .madagascar movie.