In Tribute to our Persian Princess

Old May 29th 11, 09:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default In Tribute to our Persian Princess

Recreation.Pets.Cats.Community is a strange and remarkable place
understood only by those who have a cat that explains it to them.
Within its world are adventures, conversations, sorrows and
celebrations, and mostly the expression of the inner world of the most
marvelous creature, the most beautiful, mysterious, lovable and
loving, the cat (da kittee).

The cat is also spiritual; thanking the Bast for the good, and praying
to the Bast to vanquish the bad.

In this special and magical place, atop the pinnacle without a doubt,
sat the persian princess, Mme. Anais LaChatte.

Thank you, Mme. Anais, for your grand and generous sprinkling of magic
kittee fairy dust over our land.

In your passing, we salute you.

MeOwy & Mosey, sawootin'
Old May 30th 11, 03:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Sun, 29 May 2011 13:20:46 -0700 (PDT), MeOwy's nimble, little paws
typed:

Recreation.Pets.Cats.Community is a strange and remarkable place
understood only by those who have a cat that explains it to them.
Within its world are adventures, conversations, sorrows and
celebrations, and mostly the expression of the inner world of the most
marvelous creature, the most beautiful, mysterious, lovable and
loving, the cat (da kittee).

The cat is also spiritual; thanking the Bast for the good, and praying
to the Bast to vanquish the bad.

In this special and magical place, atop the pinnacle without a doubt,
sat the persian princess, Mme. Anais LaChatte.

Thank you, Mme. Anais, for your grand and generous sprinkling of magic
kittee fairy dust over our land.

In your passing, we salute you.

MeOwy & Mosey, sawootin'

Awww, fangu boff for saying that! Yoo gize hab been such gud frends!

--
All my Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

5/29/2011 10:46:40 PM