eatink da oystzers

Old May 26th 11, 03:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default eatink da oystzers

O t returns to the party and finds Harri. Harri mine luff, my nerbs I
shotted, can u fine me sum of dat rum? I jus hazta sitted a spell.

"Storrmmee" wrote in message ...

trudi makes it to the pa mic anna sayz:

ok ucatz der iza band, anna small danz floor furm da rasta catz, dinner will
be serfed in a while, rasta willz once itsef but inna meantime letz eat sum
more snakz.

Trudi
"Booker" wrote in message
Booker putz a paw on Lizzie to cumfort her.

Itz OK, derez nuffin heer dat will hurt yu. Relax an enjoi da muzik an yur
freendz. Da fire will keepz us warm az da sun goez down, but iffin yur
kold let me know. Are yu hungri? Ize kin go getz a playte of snakz an sum
more drinkz iffin yud like.

Booker is hoppin she'd like sum since heze allwayz hungri.

On 5/25/2011 5:18 PM, Gramby wrote:
Lizzy wakes with a start. Hearing the strange music, after all, she
hasn't heard a band before, she immediately goes into a defense pose.
Then, she begins to relax as she sees kitties in groups, pairs and
single cats sitting on cushions around the fire. She looks over at her
new friend Booker who is just waking up. Diz iz so nice anna nocat haz
ta be feared of anyfing round here. She actually waves at Trudi and
Mosey as she watches Harri anna O T, sitting quietly munchng food on the
other side of the fire.

"Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote in message

On Tue, 24 May 2011 21:55:34 -0500, Storrmmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

the sun haz begun to settle in da wezt, kitteez iz eatin da oyzterz anna
sucheez,... some tender kitteez haz started a big fire and putted
kushinz,
bwankeez anna low tablez arownd da fire... da sucheez anna oyzterz haz
mofed
in kloser to da fire anna der iz much catversationz anan fun bein had by
all...

[From behind her, Anaïs hears Miles approach. He has a laege plate of
oysters on the half-shell in one paw, and a plate of sushi in the
other]

"May I sit down with you? Itz been a long night, especially when you
are in charge of other kitties having fun. But now it iz mine turn!"

[plates a few oysters to both himself and Anaïs; opens a bottle of
Sancerre]

"Ahh, you thought us island cats are only about rum? HaHaHA, no, I
haff been to Furrance on an adventure..... But that was a long time
ago...."

[They enjoy eating and quietly chatting. In the background, a small
band starts to play....]

Old May 26th 11, 01:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Booker amblez off tu git a playte of snakz. He takez a ratfur small
playte, fur him at leest, since heze herd dat dinner will be serfed soon
an he duzent want to spoil ani appititez. He gitz haf way bak wen he
reelizes dat he furgot da drinkz, so he goez bak an getz dem two.

Lizzie has started to drift off into sleep agin so he placez da fud in
frunt of her an takez a bite of sum furry gud soochiez. Den he meetloafz
on da kushin, relazin to da musik an enjoyin da kompany.

On 5/25/2011 6:34 PM, Gramby wrote:
Yez pleze Booker, I wud realli like summore of dem soochiez. Dem waz gud
and sum of dat Rum stuffz wud be ferri gud. Lizzie never passes a chance
for food, it is like she is afraid there won't be any more. Even though
at grambys, there is always kibble and that gushy food twice a day.

Old May 26th 11, 04:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Wed, 25 May 2011 21:34:38 -0500, Gramby wrote:

O t returns to the party and finds Harri. Harri mine luff, my nerbs I
shotted, can u fine me sum of dat rum? I jus hazta sitted a spell.

I heard bout dat awful hail! Dat sounded furry scary. Here is a big mug
of warm spiced rum, an a plate of soosheez.

Harri
curling up beside OT
Old May 26th 11, 05:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

fangu mine luff, I kneeded diz. He downs a shoosiee and takes a big gulp of
rum. Ahhh, datz jus da fing.

Old May 31st 11, 09:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Mosey waves bak at Lizzie n hiz wink MeOwy waves bak at hur tew.
Den Mosey n MeOwy go bak tew eeting fudz.

--
All my Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

5/25/2011 7:40:15 PM