Merlin - July 17, 2003 to May 31, 2011

Old June 1st 11, 02:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Merlin - July 17, 2003 to May 31, 2011

On May 31, 5:04*pm, Mishi wrote:
My tuxie Merlin was hit by a car today, sometime probably early
afternoon. He was a good boy, and I will miss him. He would always come
up to me and ask for cuddles, and would bump up into my hand for more
attention.

Go in peace, my bud. Waiting is.

And while he waits, he will be able to dash across meadows and play
tag with his friends with never a car to cross his path. He will
remember, as you will, and your reunion will be powerful.

And, yes, waiting is.

--
Will in New Haven

Old June 1st 11, 03:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Mishi" wrote in message
My tuxie Merlin was hit by a car today, sometime probably early
afternoon. He was a good boy, and I will miss him. He would always
come up to me and ask for cuddles, and would bump up into my hand for
more attention.

Go in peace, my bud. Waiting is.

Mishi

So sorry to hear of Merlin going to Rainbow Bridge.
And my condolences to you, Mishi.

Sylvia

Old June 1st 11, 04:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

"Mishi"
My tuxie Merlin was hit by a car today, sometime probably early afternoon.
He was a good boy, and I will miss him. He would always come up to me and
ask for cuddles, and would bump up into my hand for more attention.

Go in peace, my bud. Waiting is.

Mishi

Oh Mishi, we are so sorry to hear about your beloved Merlin going to The
Bridge.
Puurs and prayers for your poor broken heart.
I will have Mosey make a Candle for him
Too many kitties going to The Bridge lately
(((((((Mishi))))))
Love and sorrow
Kyla, Mosey, his wink MeOwy, Pooky, Sqweex and Pipps

Old June 1st 11, 12:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 5/31/2011 5:04 PM, Mishi wrote:
My tuxie Merlin was hit by a car today, sometime probably early
afternoon. He was a good boy, and I will miss him. He would always come
up to me and ask for cuddles, and would bump up into my hand for more
attention.

Go in peace, my bud. Waiting is.

Mishi

Purrs on the way.

--
Ann

in Connecticut
Old June 1st 11, 05:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Blockade Runner

my sincere condolences to you for your untimely loss . I know you wil
see him again. A 'clink ' of the glass to Merlin on his trip to the
bridge .

Michael Lane

The men American people admire most extravagantly are the most daring
liars; the men they detest most violently are those who try and tell
them the truth -- H. L. Mencken

**
**

Old June 1st 11, 05:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
riddik

On May 31, 5:04*pm, Mishi wrote:
My tuxie Merlin was hit by a car today, sometime probably early
afternoon. He was a good boy, and I will miss him. He would always come
up to me and ask for cuddles, and would bump up into my hand for more
attention.

Go in peace, my bud. Waiting is.

Mishi

Our sincerist condolences, ma'am.
We haff Out kitties at our house, too.
Even doh our humans do not like da idea.
Dey do dere best fur dem, an dat is all anyone *can* do.
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs fur yur friend Merlin.

Azad

Paw Ess: if yu wud please tell his House of name, we will haff a
brick made fur him on da Walk ov Remembranz
Old June 1st 11, 11:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On May 31, 10:04*pm, Mishi wrote:
My tuxie Merlin was hit by a car today, sometime probably early
afternoon. He was a good boy, and I will miss him. He would always come
up to me and ask for cuddles, and would bump up into my hand for more
attention.

Go in peace, my bud. Waiting is.

Mishi

Purrs for da tuxie wiff the luffurlee name. Merlin.

Gordon Kittiez n Meomie Bess
Old June 3rd 11, 04:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Sorry I missed this am send \ing purrs and prayers for those left behind.

"Mishi" wrote in message ...

My tuxie Merlin was hit by a car today, sometime probably early
afternoon. He was a good boy, and I will miss him. He would always come
up to me and ask for cuddles, and would bump up into my hand for more
attention.

Go in peace, my bud. Waiting is.

Mishi

Merlin is HOME!!!! Debbie Wilson Cat anecdotes 20 October 25th 09 11:21 PM
Merlin is in. . . tanadashoes Cat anecdotes 11 July 5th 08 11:42 PM
Tribute: Poppacat, Howse uf Koster, Abt. 1993 - July 13, 2003 Joan Koster Cat community 13 October 23rd 03 08:36 AM
Merlin - Day 1 Stacey Cat anecdotes 12 September 8th 03 08:24 PM
Poppacat, Howse uf Koster, Abt. 1993 - July 13, 2003 Da Koster Katz Cat community 23 August 8th 03 04:30 AM