Ping Sharon and Smudgie

Old July 22nd 10, 10:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_5_]

Default Ping Sharon and Smudgie

Do you have ANY idea how much this group has gotten so happy over Smudgie
being found?? Yes..we are SO happy
The kitties on the other group are also doing happy dances
The purrs and prayers worked. YESS!!
I'll bet she has some tales to tell.
Love
Kyla and her Kitties

Old July 23rd 10, 09:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sharon & Smudgie

"Kyla =^..^=" wrote in message
Do you have ANY idea how much this group has gotten so happy over Smudgie
being found?? Yes..we are SO happy
The kitties on the other group are also doing happy dances
The purrs and prayers worked. YESS!!
I'll bet she has some tales to tell.
Love
Kyla and her Kitties

Hi Kyla & Kyla's kitties

If you are all even half as happy as me then everyone must be very happy
indeed

Smudgie has told me she is still too traumatised to let me know what she has
been up to. She did say she has seen lots of new things though. She said
she was sheltering from the heavy rain the other day under a car and that is
how she got engine oil on her. I have tried gently cleaning it off but she
said her leg is a bit sore although she can't remember why it started
hurting, and she is sorry for swiping at me this morning when I touched it.
As soon as I get any more details from her I will be sure to update you all.

Love
Sharon & Smudgie (delighted I can include her name again

Old July 23rd 10, 08:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Sharon & Smudgie" wrote in message

"Kyla =^..^=" wrote in message
[...]

You wouldn't believe the celebrations that are going on all over the world
because she's home. If you put all of us who have been following this story
together and turned us loose with fireworks, we'd outdo any Fourth of July
show you ever saw.

I hope the sore leg is nothing serious, but understand why you're waiting to
take her to the vet.

Joy

Old July 24th 10, 04:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_5_]

"Sharon & Smudgie"
"Kyla =^..^="
Do you have ANY idea how much this group has gotten so happy over
Smudgie being found?? Yes..we are SO happy
The kitties on the other group are also doing happy dances
The purrs and prayers worked. YESS!!
I'll bet she has some tales to tell.
Love
Kyla and her Kitties

Hi Kyla & Kyla's kitties

Hiiii Sharon and Smudgie

If you are all even half as happy as me then everyone must be very happy
indeed

I went in and found over 40 WOO HOO she's home and happy dancing people and
lots of kitties also happee dansing more on rpcc where Smujjie posted
Thank you for lettting her post there and she/you can visit the kitties
there and talk in HumanSpeak and we...um they, would love to see you.

Smudgie has told me she is still too traumatised to let me know what she
has been up to. She did say she has seen lots of new things though. She
said she was sheltering from the heavy rain the other day under a car and
that is how she got engine oil on her. I have tried gently cleaning it
off but she said her leg is a bit sore although she can't remember why it
started hurting, and she is sorry for swiping at me this morning when I
touched it. As soon as I get any more details from her I will be sure to
update you all.

Awwwww, and thank 'you'

Love
Sharon & Smudgie (delighted I can include her name again

Didn't you once have a little drawing of her in your sig at one time?
We are so delighted that all is well...
Love
Kyla, Mosey, Pooky Kat , Pipps and Sqweex

You wouldn't believe the celebrations that are going on all over the world
because she's home. If you put all of us who have been following this
story together and turned us loose with fireworks, we'd outdo any Fourth
of July show you ever saw.

Yes, that is so true Joy...
Over 40 posts, like I said abive, from all over the world...wow.