Purrs and prayers desperately needed

Old August 11th 10, 11:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Default Purrs and prayers desperately needed

I am going to post this here then copy and put on a couple of other
newsgroups.

Lee, stormmee, and her DH had their house burn practically to the ground day
before yesterday. First, all the cats are accounted for. They have 6 with
them but Tiger had to be gotten out of the house by a fireman and ran away.
He was seen last night sitting on their porch. They are going back tonight
to sit and hope he returns. Please purr and pray he comes back.

Can you imagine trying to give six bats a bath in a motel room sink?

She won't be on line so send any messages and I will call her once a day to
read.

Old August 11th 10, 11:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Dan M

Lee, stormmee, and her DH had their house burn practically to the ground
day before yesterday. First, all the cats are accounted for. They have
6 with them but Tiger had to be gotten out of the house by a fireman and
ran away. He was seen last night sitting on their porch. They are going
back tonight to sit and hope he returns. Please purr and pray he comes
back.

Has Lee mentioned whether they have plans to leave a trap near their
house?
Old August 11th 10, 11:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

I think that is the plan although he hates anything like that and will
ignore it. They I think have one available and the neighbors will be
stationed to where they can help. We just have pr putt and pray at the
moment. Can you imagine their joy when the neighbor told them this?

Old August 11th 10, 11:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Dan M

On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 17:07:50 -0500, Granby wrote:

I think that is the plan although he hates anything like that and will
ignore it. They I think have one available and the neighbors will be
stationed to where they can help. We just have pr putt and pray at the
moment. Can you imagine their joy when the neighbor told them this?

Oh man, can I ever! We're going to purr and pray extra hard for them to
get Tiger back, then for the rest of their recovery from the fire damages.

Old August 11th 10, 11:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
kraut[_2_]

On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 17:02:44 -0500, "Granby" wrote:

I am going to post this here then copy and put on a couple of other
newsgroups.

Lee, stormmee, and her DH had their house burn practically to the ground day
before yesterday. First, all the cats are accounted for. They have 6 with
them but Tiger had to be gotten out of the house by a fireman and ran away.
He was seen last night sitting on their porch. They are going back tonight
to sit and hope he returns. Please purr and pray he comes back.

Can you imagine trying to give six bats a bath in a motel room sink?

She won't be on line so send any messages and I will call her once a day to
read.

Tell them tht they have all the prayer and purrs that they need for as
long as they need them from me and mine.

One question: Did they own the house or were they renting? Hopefully
they had some insurance that will help them out!!

Old August 11th 10, 11:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Suz

On Aug 11, 5:09*pm, Dan M wrote:
On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 17:07:50 -0500, Granby wrote:
I think that is the plan although he hates anything like that and will
ignore it. *They I think have one available and the neighbors will be
stationed to where they can help. *We just have pr putt and pray at the
moment. *Can you imagine their joy when the neighbor told them this?

Oh man, can I ever! We're going to purr and pray extra hard for them to
get Tiger back, then for the rest of their recovery from the fire damages..

=======================
Spicey sends purrs

Suz & Spicey
Old August 11th 10, 11:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Granby" wrote in message
I am going to post this here then copy and put on a couple of other
newsgroups.

Lee, stormmee, and her DH had their house burn practically to the ground
day before yesterday. First, all the cats are accounted for. They have 6
with them but Tiger had to be gotten out of the house by a fireman and ran
away. He was seen last night sitting on their porch. They are going back
tonight to sit and hope he returns. Please purr and pray he comes back.

Can you imagine trying to give six bats a bath in a motel room sink?

She won't be on line so send any messages and I will call her once a day
to read.

Purrs and prayers are on the way. Please tell her she has all my best
wishes and good thoughts. I hope they get Tiger soon, and that they have
insurance that will help. Nothing can ever replace everything they've lost,
but as long as they have the cats, I know they can make it.

Joy

Old August 11th 10, 11:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Granby wrote:

I am going to post this here then copy and put on a couple of other
newsgroups.

Lee, stormmee, and her DH had their house burn practically to the ground day
before yesterday. First, all the cats are accounted for. They have 6 with
them but Tiger had to be gotten out of the house by a fireman and ran away.
He was seen last night sitting on their porch. They are going back tonight
to sit and hope he returns. Please purr and pray he comes back.

Can you imagine trying to give six bats a bath in a motel room sink?

She won't be on line so send any messages and I will call her once a day to
read.

That's awful! I'm really glad nobody was hurt. I worry about fires (and
break-ins) causing harm to my cats, or causing them to get lost. Purrs
for Tiger to be found soon.

Granby, I got a kick out of your typo, "trying to give six bats a bath
in a motel room sink". I know what you meant to type, but that gave me
quite an image.

Joyce

--
I will not sniff at my male human's feet after he takes his shoes off,
freeze my mouth open in disgust and then sniff my private parts to compare
Old August 11th 10, 11:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Yes they had insurance but that all takes time. They and the cats are fine
for the most part so that is enough to give thanks for at the moment.

Old August 11th 10, 11:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Amelia T Cat

Granby, I got a kick out of your typo, "trying to give six bats a bath
in a motel room sink". I know what you meant to type, but that gave me
quite an image.

Joyce

I think the bats would be easier.