iS Uncle Dan HC yet??

Old January 12th 11, 09:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Default iS Uncle Dan HC yet??

Wee all vote for him, Cinder, Beauty and Spring an even the Alley Cat
in then alley.
Old January 13th 11, 07:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

I haz revyooed da votez an, findin no negytiv votez, I fingk dat Unka Dan
kan now be katsidered a HC, wif awl da ritez an sponsabiliteez thereuv.
Concatulations, Unka Dan!

Rebecca

Old January 13th 11, 03:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Daniel Mahoney[_4_]

On Wed, 12 Jan 2011 22:14:29 -0800, Rebecca wrote:

I haz revyooed da votez an, findin no negytiv votez, I fingk dat Unka
Dan kan now be katsidered a HC, wif awl da ritez an sponsabiliteez
thereuv. Concatulations, Unka Dan!

Rebecca

Rebecca and all the wonderful kitties in the Community, thank you so very
much! This is a tremendous honor, and though I feel completely unworthy I
will do my best to live up to the title.

Dan
Old January 13th 11, 04:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Apawwwwz, appawwwwz, appawwwz

Booker, Chappy an Snowflake

Old January 14th 11, 07:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Daniel Mahoney" wrote in message
On Wed, 12 Jan 2011 22:14:29 -0800, Rebecca wrote:

I haz revyooed da votez an, findin no negytiv votez, I fingk dat Unka
Dan kan now be katsidered a HC, wif awl da ritez an sponsabiliteez
thereuv. Concatulations, Unka Dan!

Rebecca

Rebecca and all the wonderful kitties in the Community, thank you so
very
much! This is a tremendous honor, and though I feel completely
unworthy I
will do my best to live up to the title.

Dan

Concatyulashunz, on yur HCness, Unka Dan!
It iz neow ofishil.
--
Pitô.ônya Aktink Grand PoohBah

Old January 14th 11, 08:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

"Daniel Mahoney" wrote in message
On Wed, 12 Jan 2011 22:14:29 -0800, Rebecca wrote:

I haz revyooed da votez an, findin no negytiv votez, I fingk dat Unka
Dan kan now be katsidered a HC, wif awl da ritez an sponsabiliteez
thereuv. Concatulations, Unka Dan!

Rebecca

Rebecca and all the wonderful kitties in the Community, thank you so very
much! This is a tremendous honor, and though I feel completely unworthy I
will do my best to live up to the title.

Dan

Concatyulashunz, on yur HCness, Unka Dan!
It iz neow ofishil.
--
Pitô.ônya Aktink Grand PoohBah

Fangu, Pitoonya, I wuznt shur how to make it reely ofishul.

Rebecca

Old January 14th 11, 09:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Default iS Uncle Dan HC yet?? YES..WOO HOO:) bai Mosey

"Booker"
Apawwwwz, appawwwwz, appawwwz

Booker, Chappy an Snowflake

On 1/13/2011 6:39 AM, Daniel Mahoney wrote: mark dat date...
:

I haz revyooed da votez an, findin no negytiv votez, I fingk dat Unka
Dan kan now be katsidered a HC, wif awl da ritez an sponsabiliteez
thereuv. Concatulations, Unka Dan!

Rebecca

Rebecca and all the wonderful kitties in the Community, thank you so very
much! This is a tremendous honor, and though I feel completely unworthy I
will do my best to live up to the title.

Dan

Mosey, Assistant Vice Gran Pooh-Bah in da Comminuty ai sai..oh ****ssssssh
toshhhht, ubaowt yew fealing unwurthy.
Yer mawdust, Yoo jest do wunnerful fifngs n dunt teyl jest uh foo uff usses
abaowt yer udbentures, wike da yer tryp tew Caboodle Ranch were you gotted
tew meet awl uff da kitties deren dat nise man who sez on his uppeydayted
website, he haz 700 kitties gnow, n hiz gole iz 1,000 kittises in uh foo
munths. ai twied tew fynd da lynk fur da Ranch n da stoopid fing mayde me
lo0z mai pwase..innywai , Az Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah and Chancellor of
the Excheckecer, ai fink we shud hab uh formul seremony, ai know jest da
plase fur dat..we kan present Unka Dan wif uh sash wike awee awl hab n ai
wyl pin hiz speshul sylvur DAN HC In the shape of uh B.Cliban cat in a
striking pose. . We aw gots une uff dem, sahshes, n pinz wif owr titles on
dem..dig dem owt, n maybe we kan axs FluffyKits to kater a boofay
afturwurds?. Haow duz dat saound..
we hafta pik uh date, *consutsn mai noo B.Kliban Qat datebuk...haow duz,
Caturdai, Januarai, 22 saownd?, dat iz en tew weekz.
bwak tai n furmal gaownz fur da layddeez. Diz wyl be L E gunt.
Jest un thot.
Mosey
Assistand Vice Grand Pooh-bah
Diplocat tee Catnada
Chancellor of The Exchequr

Old January 14th 11, 10:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Whoa, Mosey, wil we awl lubz Unka Dan, we duz not need serrymoneez fur noo
HCs. If we did dat fur Unka Dan, den awl da uther HCs wud feel leeved owt.

Rebecca

"Booker"

Old January 14th 11, 11:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Umkay den Rebecca, yoo r vury rite. No serrymoneez den, et wuz jest uh
dum idear ai had.
We awl luv , Unka Dan, yeUP
Mosey

"Rebecca"

[...]

Crying Uncle - MEW!! CatNipped Cat health & behaviour 6 July 25th 07 09:47 PM
Uncle update Mogget Cat anecdotes 15 January 16th 07 12:55 AM
Purrs for my uncle Ann Cat anecdotes 8 September 24th 06 01:22 AM
update on uncle ann791 Cat anecdotes 1 December 15th 05 01:09 AM
Uncle and aunt Christina Websell Cat anecdotes 33 September 21st 04 12:39 AM