Merlin - July 17, 2003 to May 31, 2011

Old May 31st 11, 10:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mishi[_2_]

Default Merlin - July 17, 2003 to May 31, 2011

My tuxie Merlin was hit by a car today, sometime probably early
afternoon. He was a good boy, and I will miss him. He would always come
up to me and ask for cuddles, and would bump up into my hand for more
attention.

Go in peace, my bud. Waiting is.

Mishi
Old May 31st 11, 10:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Tue, 31 May 2011 17:04:43 -0400, Mishi wrote:

My tuxie Merlin was hit by a car today, sometime probably early
afternoon. He was a good boy, and I will miss him. He would always come
up to me and ask for cuddles, and would bump up into my hand for more
attention.

Go in peace, my bud. Waiting is.

Mishi

I am very sorry to hear this. My whole clowder sends purrs and prayers
for your aching heart.

Amelia
for her clowder
Old May 31st 11, 10:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Mishi wrote:
My tuxie Merlin was hit by a car today, sometime probably early
afternoon. He was a good boy, and I will miss him. He would always come
up to me and ask for cuddles, and would bump up into my hand for more
attention.

Go in peace, my bud. Waiting is.

Mishi

"....Rise up slowly, Angel...."It's hard to let you go.

Was he ever a "house cat?"
MLB
Old May 31st 11, 10:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mishi[_2_]

On 5/31/2011 5:15 PM, MLB wrote:
Mishi wrote:
My tuxie Merlin was hit by a car today, sometime probably early
afternoon. He was a good boy, and I will miss him. He would always
come up to me and ask for cuddles, and would bump up into my hand for
more attention.

Go in peace, my bud. Waiting is.

Mishi

"....Rise up slowly, Angel...."It's hard to let you go.

Was he ever a "house cat?"
MLB

He was never a house cat, but stayed in my garage most times. He had
taken to 'dashing' across the road, and with the increased traffic that
summer brings (we live just down from a marina), it was just a matter of
time. Most of my outside crew either stay on my side of the road, or sit
in the grass at the side of the road and wait till they can't hear any
cars and then make the dash.

I wish I could bring them all inside, but it is impossible at this time.

Mishi
Old May 31st 11, 10:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Purrz fur Mr. Merlin's jerney to da brij, an fur da hurtin hartz uv doze
lefted behind.

Rebecca

Old May 31st 11, 11:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Tue, 31 May 2011 17:04:43 -0400, Mishi wrote:

My tuxie Merlin was hit by a car today, sometime probably early
afternoon. He was a good boy, and I will miss him. He would always come
up to me and ask for cuddles, and would bump up into my hand for more
attention.

Go in peace, my bud. Waiting is.

Mishi

Love and purrs from Beauty, Cinder and Spring.
Old May 31st 11, 11:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Sniff, way too mani going to da bridj. Weze purrin dat he went qwikly,
an fur da hole in yur hart to heel.

Booker, Chappy an Snowflake

Old June 1st 11, 12:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
at

On Tue, 31 May 2011 17:04:43 -0400, Mishi wrote:

My tuxie Merlin was hit by a car today, sometime probably early
afternoon. He was a good boy, and I will miss him. He would always come
up to me and ask for cuddles, and would bump up into my hand for more
attention.

Go in peace, my bud. Waiting is.

Mishi

ai iz sendink purrs fur poor Merlin, anna fur doze he lefted beehind

anna ai want tu fank yu fur takin kare uf himz, beclawz life fur a OUT
kitti iz nawt sew gud

buttid beclaws yu waz giffin himz fudz, anna watur, anna sheltur, anna
yur luffs, den he hadda gudgud life. himz wuz luky tu haf finded yu

lorili
Old June 1st 11, 12:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Carol

On May 31, 5:04*pm, Mishi wrote:
My tuxie Merlin was hit by a car today, sometime probably early
afternoon. He was a good boy, and I will miss him. He would always come
up to me and ask for cuddles, and would bump up into my hand for more
attention.

Go in peace, my bud. Waiting is.

Mishi

Aww, Mishi, I am so sorry for this loss. My tuxie boy also died, hit
by car, and he did the same things your boy did, head bunted in my
hand, and even knocked my arm away from the computer keyboard with his
power bunts from below; came when called, fetched; convinced me
tuxies are a special breed. Left me inconsolable for a long time. I
wish you gentle healing, I know it will take time. Sending loving
thoughts and purrs frum my kittee too. Carol
Old June 1st 11, 01:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

we are so very sorry, soft
"Mishi" wrote in message
My tuxie Merlin was hit by a car today, sometime probably early afternoon.
He was a good boy, and I will miss him. He would always come up to me and
ask for cuddles, and would bump up into my hand for more attention.

Go in peace, my bud. Waiting is.

Mishi

Merlin is HOME!!!! Debbie Wilson Cat anecdotes 20 October 25th 09 10:21 PM
Merlin is in. . . tanadashoes Cat anecdotes 11 July 5th 08 11:42 PM
Tribute: Poppacat, Howse uf Koster, Abt. 1993 - July 13, 2003 Joan Koster Cat community 13 October 23rd 03 08:36 AM
Merlin - Day 1 Stacey Cat anecdotes 12 September 8th 03 08:24 PM
Poppacat, Howse uf Koster, Abt. 1993 - July 13, 2003 Da Koster Katz Cat community 23 August 8th 03 04:30 AM