Here is the deal bout Gramby

Old June 2nd 11, 03:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Here is the deal bout Gramby

On Jun 1, 5:10*pm, "Gramby" wrote:
U kno her hardt tacked het twice? *Well her hadda buncha test anna her haz
anofther arteree bloked at 80 per cent. *Dem iz gonna haff ta do dat baloon
fingie, AGAINZ, den later put inna stent. *Her iz plenti skared diz timez.
Diz blokink iz gen gein, borned to her not from what herselfz eatz. *Her
sayz dat iza bummer. *We appreciate annie purrz anna prayers. *Her goez in
on da 29th of diz monfth unlez her haz anofther proflem.

Wee awl purrin for da Granby. Gnow wee gno wut it iz about, wee can do
mor spekialized purring. I happen to be our catiologist, beclaws I got
mine meomie thru some bypass surjeries, sew I will direk r purring.
Effen MISSY wuvs Granby an sew do we awl. Missy nods, looks a little
uncomfortable but nods again

--
WooToo, four Missy, Sunrise, Wascal, da Bear, Samanfa an da
merehoomins

Old June 2nd 11, 03:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Fangu u all so furry furry muchez. Da gramby preciatez diz now maybee he
wont be so fraid. Piglett really greatful to her friends

Old June 2nd 11, 04:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Jun 1, 5:10 pm, "Gramby" wrote:

[...]

West ashurrd dat ai wil be purring fur yoo as wil mine wink and his
famwee. An ai wud wike tew awso offur sum weasshurans fwum mine
meowmie, hoo wuz uh RN (sum kynda nurss), she sez awl ob da peeple she
helped tayk kare ob hadded successful purrseejurs just wike yoor own
and gno pawblems aftur besyds da yoozhul fings tew bee egzpekted.

Sew datz wat we egspekt. No pawblems.
MeOwy, purring fur da Gramby
Old June 2nd 11, 04:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Weez purrin an feelz fur ya, Anti Gramby.

Pawpaw had twu HardTakz lazt yeer in Femberry.
Dey poot in uh stent affur da sekund wun, in a twig (small branch).
He rytid uh buuk bowt hiz spearienzez fur da negzt yeer kawlt
'Heart Attack! Then What?' it'z on Amazon dot com.

He wentid tu Cardiak Rehab an he'z mowztlee betterer neow,
but bery kayerfool tu eet rite an x-r-size, buttid not tuu mutsh.

So Meowmee sez relax, kuz wurryink iz nottid yur frend...
juzt figger dat doze tedz hab lotza 'speereenze.

We lub yu an wyll kontinyu purrink az long az yu needz it.

---
Pitô.ônya & Meowmee Sylbya

--
Pitô.ônya

Old June 2nd 11, 06:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

On Jun 1, 9:39*pm, "Gramby" wrote:
Fangu u all so furry furry muchez. *Da gramby preciatez diz now maybee he
wont be so fraid. *Piglett really greatful to her friends

Wif all off us purreng for you, we kno you will dew grate!

Lucy
Old June 2nd 11, 01:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
riddik

On Jun 1, 5:10*pm, "Gramby" wrote:
U kno her hardt tacked het twice? *Well her hadda buncha test anna her haz
anofther arteree bloked at 80 per cent. *Dem iz gonna haff ta do dat baloon
fingie, AGAINZ, den later put inna stent. *Her iz plenti skared diz timez.
Diz blokink iz gen gein, borned to her not from what herselfz eatz. *Her
sayz dat iza bummer. *We appreciate annie purrz anna prayers. *Her goez in
on da 29th of diz monfth unlez her haz anofther proflem.

We are sending our loudest an strongest purrs, Auntie Gramby, ma'am.
An hope like crayzy dat dis time helps yu feel just GREAT afterwards.

Azad with Neko an Ella, too
Old June 3rd 11, 02:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Fangu, Mosey!

Rebecca

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
Ai telled mai meomie Kyla tew git rid uff dem greeblingz n hur did
Rebecca. Umkay?
Hur wuntz tew mayke fing eezy heer gnow. yeUP Mosey *glaring at hiz
meomie Kyla*

Anti Kyla, do yoo fingk yoo kud get rid uv da greeblingz hoo keep changin
da subjeck linez in yurown postz? It makez it hard to keep trak uv da
thredz.

Fangu!
Rebecca

"Mosey =^..^=

On 6/1/2011 6:40 PM, Gramby wrote:
U kno her hardt tacked het twice? Well her hadda buncha test anna her
haz anofther arteree bloked at 80 per cent. Dem iz gonna haff ta do dat
baloon fingie, AGAINZ, den later put inna stent. Her iz plenti skared
diz timez. Diz blokink iz gen gein, borned to her not from what herselfz
eatz. Her sayz dat iza bummer. We appreciate annie purrz anna prayers.
Her goez in on da 29th of diz monfth unlez her haz anofther proflem.

Oh dear Gramby ..I am praying hard for you. The kitties are sending
healing purrs to yourself.
I am going to send you an e-mail
Kyla
--giving the keyboard back to Mosey

Old June 3rd 11, 03:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Yer vury welkom Rebecca, Dem greeblingz is owt in da middle uff da
rode....waffwaffwaff Mosey

Fangu, Mosey!

Rebecca

"Mosey =^..^
[...]

Note bout storrmmee Granby Cat community 7 December 9th 10 06:38 PM
BW bout Gramby Granby Cat anecdotes 14 October 1st 08 02:15 AM
Kan I tel yew bout meown fwamlee? Mosey =^. .^= Cat community 8 April 8th 08 09:05 AM
Bout dat stormz Granby Cat community 9 February 9th 08 10:25 PM
OK Kittens whatz diz bout Granby Cat community 2 February 8th 08 07:00 AM