Emergency Purrs

Old March 25th 04, 08:39 PM
Tanada

Karen wrote:

My mom's silver persian, Nermalee, who is 16 is at the vets. Her heart is
not so good I guess. SHe has lost a pound, so that makes her REALLY skinny
(She has only ever weighed about 6 lbs.) I guess we cannot expect much, but
this will be very bad on my mother. Any kind of purrs are welcome (

Purrs and comforting thoughts for you all from us here. We hope that it
all works out find for Nermalee (a good southern name, lol) and she
delights your mom and your family for many more years.

Pam, Rob, and the NC nine

Old March 25th 04, 08:54 PM
Dan M

Karen wrote:

My mom's silver persian, Nermalee, who is 16 is at the vets. Her heart is
not so good I guess. SHe has lost a pound, so that makes her REALLY skinny
(She has only ever weighed about 6 lbs.) I guess we cannot expect much, but
this will be very bad on my mother. Any kind of purrs are welcome (

Many purrs enroute!

Dan

Old March 25th 04, 09:06 PM
m. L. Briggs

On Thu, 25 Mar 2004 19:56:58 +0200, "Marina"
wrote:

"Karen" wrote
My mom's silver persian, Nermalee, who is 16 is at the vets. Her heart is
not so good I guess. SHe has lost a pound, so that makes her REALLY skinny
(She has only ever weighed about 6 lbs.) I guess we cannot expect much,

but
this will be very bad on my mother. Any kind of purrs are welcome (

Many purrs coming over for your Mom and for Nermalee. We are hoping for the
best.

Best wishes and loving purrs for Nermalee.
Old March 25th 04, 09:24 PM
Jeanette

Karen wrote in message
My mom's silver persian, Nermalee, who is 16 is at the vets. Her heart is
not so good I guess. SHe has lost a pound, so that makes her REALLY skinny
(She has only ever weighed about 6 lbs.) I guess we cannot expect much,

but
this will be very bad on my mother. Any kind of purrs are welcome (

It sounds like how Izzi went at the end Karen Purrs to your mother and
Nermalee.

Old March 25th 04, 11:41 PM
Brenda

"Karen" wrote in message
My mom's silver persian, Nermalee, who is 16 is at the vets. Her heart is
not so good I guess. SHe has lost a pound, so that makes her REALLY skinny
(She has only ever weighed about 6 lbs.) I guess we cannot expect much,

but
this will be very bad on my mother. Any kind of purrs are welcome (

sending lots of purrs.
Brenda

Old March 25th 04, 11:50 PM
Victor Martinez

Healing purrs on the way.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old March 26th 04, 01:55 AM
Lucy's Mom

Lucy and I are puring away for Nermalee....

Old March 26th 04, 03:54 AM
badwilson

Emergency purrs coming right up for Nermalee! Keep us posted.
--
Britta
Sandpaper kisses, a cuddle and a purr. I have an alarm clock that's covered

Old March 26th 04, 04:50 AM
Sam Nash

Our bestest purrs for Nermalee
Smokey and Mistletoe

Old March 26th 04, 05:06 AM
LOL

"Karen" wrote in message ...
My mom's silver persian, Nermalee, who is 16 is at the vets. Her heart is
not so good I guess. SHe has lost a pound, so that makes her REALLY skinny
(She has only ever weighed about 6 lbs.) I guess we cannot expect much, but
this will be very bad on my mother. Any kind of purrs are welcome (

We are sending out our best and strongest purrs for Nermalee. Please
let us know how she is.

------
Krista