their new toy

Old March 25th 04, 08:37 PM
cati

Default their new toy

Mistoffelees and Grizzy have found a new toy to play with while i am asleep
or at work. its called the fridge. Doesnt look very exciting but they have
discovered its hidden treasures. I woke up to teh sound of silence thsi
morning with no Grizzy at my feet. My first thought was great she has
settled again at last, my next waswas why to i hear eating noises fron the
hallway.

My two little darlings have discovered how to open the fridge and rempve its
contents. their early mornign snack consisted of my lunch and the chicken i
had defrosted for my dinner. one of which involved getting salad drawer open
and removing the lettuce. I didnt know whether to applaud their
intelligence or smack them for the fact they had opened the fridge and eaten
my food.

On returning from work tonight i found the remains of the boiled ham bought
for tomorrows lunch - the plastic container obviously doesnt taste good and
has been well chewed to open it!

they are now looking at me with very sad eyes as their new toy now has a
kids fridge lock on it. i give it 24 hours befoer they get it removed!

Cati

---

Old March 25th 04, 09:54 PM
Steve Touchstone

On Thu, 25 Mar 2004 20:37:40 -0000, "cati"
wrote:

[...]

Uh oh, be sure to explain to them that just because they've discovered
how to open the fridge and help themselves they still need hoomins to
refill it
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:
Old March 26th 04, 03:33 AM
m. L. Briggs

wrote:

[...]

Thought: did you check the door seals? If they no longer work that
probably would make the door easier to open -- also cost more to
operate.
Old March 26th 04, 03:58 AM
Marina

"cati" wrote
Mistoffelees and Grizzy have found a new toy to play with while i am

asleep
or at work. its called the fridge.

LOL! What smart little kitties.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old March 26th 04, 04:10 AM
badwilson

Oh no! This is my worst nightmare!!! My condolences ;-)
--
Britta
Sandpaper kisses, a cuddle and a purr. I have an alarm clock that's covered

Old March 26th 04, 05:10 AM
LOL

"cati" wrote in message .. .
[...]

What smart kitties! What bad kitties! :-D

------
Krista
Who's sooooo glad Mikey's not that bright
Old March 26th 04, 03:51 PM
polonca12000

ROFLOL! Smart kitties!
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"cati" wrote in message
Mistoffelees and Grizzy have found a new toy to play with while i am

asleep
or at work. its called the fridge. snip

Old March 27th 04, 05:22 PM
jmcquown

cati wrote:
Mistoffelees and Grizzy have found a new toy to play with while i am
asleep or at work. its called the fridge.

OMG!!! That's just hysterical! And here I thought Persia was smart for
opening the pantry and scooting out cans of Fancy Feast. LOL Okay, your
cats are to be commended for intelligence, chastised for being brats, and if
they figure out how to pick the lock... ask them how you can break into a
mega-jewelry store and steal diamods

Jill

Old March 27th 04, 05:33 PM
Marina

"jmcquown" wrote

OMG!!! That's just hysterical! And here I thought Persia was smart for
opening the pantry and scooting out cans of Fancy Feast. LOL Okay, your
cats are to be commended for intelligence, chastised for being brats, and

if
they figure out how to pick the lock... ask them how you can break into a
mega-jewelry store and steal diamods

Gives a whole new meaning to the word cat burglar (that's two words...)

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old March 27th 04, 06:15 PM
Steve Touchstone

On Sat, 27 Mar 2004 11:22:48 -0600, "jmcquown"
wrote:

cati wrote:
Mistoffelees and Grizzy have found a new toy to play with while i am
asleep or at work. its called the fridge.

OMG!!! That's just hysterical! And here I thought Persia was smart for
opening the pantry and scooting out cans of Fancy Feast. LOL Okay, your
cats are to be commended for intelligence, chastised for being brats, and if
they figure out how to pick the lock... ask them how you can break into a
mega-jewelry store and steal diamods

Jill

Just tell them that, although it would be lots of fun to play hockey
with those fancy shiney little toys, it's "NOT ALLOWED"
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page: