cats stack napping hoomin

Old March 28th 04, 03:23 AM
Tanada

Takayuki wrote:
Tanada wrote:

Oh, I forgot. With three cats you and Betty would have a lovely cat
stack like this. You really owe it to her...

I already have a stack. Curled up on my lap right now is a dark,
furry donut with whiskers sticking out the center.

More fun with three. I know. I love sharing the bed with Rob, QC,
Berfert, Huey, Merlin, and Tanada (at times). Makes things crowded,
but, oh what fun.

Pam S.

Old March 28th 04, 08:13 PM
SUQKRT

In article ,
wrote:

I stretched out on the sofa for a little afternoon nap. Soon Emily joined
me, claiming her spot on my lap with big happy purrs. I was just drifting
off when Max hopped up by my feet, walked along between the back of the
sofa
and my side, and settled in on my arm, resting his head on my shoulder.
Then Pea showed up. He made his way down from the back of the sofa and
onto
my shoulder (narrowly missing Max), and curled up on my chest.

I gazed lovingly at my three cozy kitties for a moment before closing my
eyes, and then -

Emily began to snore.
Pea draped the end of his tail across Max's face.
Max stretched, rolled on to his back, and put a hind foot on Emily's rump
and a front paw on Pea's head.

And then I was laughing so hard I couldn't fall asleep!

Brenda

Cats revenge for cat stacking hoomins LOL.
Suz
Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

Waiting for inspiration. Please hold while I contemplate my navel.

|\__/|
(=':'=)
(")_(")