Beard Snuggling

Old March 26th 04, 04:33 AM
Alan Erskine

Default Beard Snuggling

"O J" wrote in message
Hi All,

This activity is only open to male cat slaves. When my wife and I
are sitting in my living room, Lady Jane Grey will frequently jump up
on my chest and then proceed to snuggle her head under my beard.
After making herself comfortable, she will then turn to my wife and
give her a look that says, "He's mine now - my daddy - mine."

Putting her head under my beard when I've laid down to sleep,
curling up and purring on my chest is her favorite way to fall asleep.

It feels just wonderful.

Regards and Purrs,
O J

Ahh, you're a walking, talking blanket.

--
Alan Erskine
We can get people to the Moon in five years,

Old March 26th 04, 06:35 AM
m. L. Briggs

On Fri, 26 Mar 2004 02:15:39 GMT, O J wrote:

Hi All,

This activity is only open to male cat slaves. When my wife and I
are sitting in my living room, Lady Jane Grey will frequently jump up
on my chest and then proceed to snuggle her head under my beard.
After making herself comfortable, she will then turn to my wife and
give her a look that says, "He's mine now - my daddy - mine."

Putting her head under my beard when I've laid down to sleep,
curling up and purring on my chest is her favorite way to fall asleep.

It feels just wonderful.

Regards and Purrs,
O J

It makes me wish I had a beard.
Old March 26th 04, 03:35 PM
badwilson

Dennis doesn't have a beard and neither do I (thank goodness for that!) but
we have a friend who has a goatee that sometimes comes over for coffee in
the mornings. Vino loves it when Dane picks him up, he always rubs his head
on Dane's goatee and looks really contented. Then Dane has to pick the cat
hair out of his goatee before he can drink our coffee :-)
--
Britta
Sandpaper kisses, a cuddle and a purr. I have an alarm clock that's covered

Old March 26th 04, 06:53 PM
Steve Touchstone

On Fri, 26 Mar 2004 22:35:21 +0700, "badwilson"
wrote:

Dennis doesn't have a beard and neither do I (thank goodness for that!) but
we have a friend who has a goatee that sometimes comes over for coffee in
the mornings. Vino loves it when Dane picks him up, he always rubs his head
on Dane's goatee and looks really contented. Then Dane has to pick the cat
hair out of his goatee before he can drink our coffee :-)

What, afraid of hairballs? ;-)
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:
Old March 27th 04, 03:19 AM
Mary

This activity is only open to male cat slaves. When my wife and I
are sitting in my living room, Lady Jane Grey will frequently jump up
on my chest and then proceed to snuggle her head under my beard.

My last cat Boots liked to sit on my husbands chest and comb his goatee with
his claws. He would comb his goatee deeply if my husband would stop petting
him.
Old March 27th 04, 04:03 AM
Tanada

O J wrote:
Hi All,

This activity is only open to male cat slaves. When my wife and I
are sitting in my living room, Lady Jane Grey will frequently jump up
on my chest and then proceed to snuggle her head under my beard.
After making herself comfortable, she will then turn to my wife and
give her a look that says, "He's mine now - my daddy - mine."

The cats think that Rob's goatee is mana from heaven. They love to
groom it, rub against it, sleep snuggled to it, and will fight over the
privilege to be against it.

Pam S.

Old March 27th 04, 06:02 AM
Seanette Blaylock

John F. Eldredge had some very interesting
things to say about Beard Snuggling:

My cat, Cinders, seems to think that I need grooming. She will come
up to me and lick me for several minutes at a time. I often have to
get her to stop, or to move on to licking somewhere else, because the
patch of skin in question is getting tired of her scratchy tongue.

Felix will come lick my arm to get my attention. He also licks my hand
when I'm petting him, and once helped cure a sinus headache by licking
my forehead [and this is a cat who doesn't like being face-to-face at
that range].

--
"Don't mess with major appliances unless you know what you are doing
(or unless your life insurance policy is up-to-date)." - John, RCFL
Old March 27th 04, 02:20 PM
Kreisleriana

On Fri, 26 Mar 2004 22:02:28 -0800, Seanette Blaylock
yodeled:

John F. Eldredge had some very interesting
things to say about Beard Snuggling:

My cat, Cinders, seems to think that I need grooming. She will come
up to me and lick me for several minutes at a time. I often have to
get her to stop, or to move on to licking somewhere else, because the
patch of skin in question is getting tired of her scratchy tongue.

Felix will come lick my arm to get my attention. He also licks my hand
when I'm petting him, and once helped cure a sinus headache by licking
my forehead [and this is a cat who doesn't like being face-to-face at
that range].

This thread is hysterical. I only can't help thinking that the beards
are connected at one end, to some sensitive skin, and there seems some
risk of uncomfortable yanking inherent in some kitty love.

Theresa

Single-mindedness is all very well in cows or baboons; in an animal
claiming to belong to the same species as Shakespeare it is simply disgraceful.
(Aldous Huxley)
Old March 27th 04, 04:20 PM
lrulan

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message

This thread is hysterical. I only can't help thinking that the beards
are connected at one end, to some sensitive skin, and there seems some
risk of uncomfortable yanking inherent in some kitty love.

Theresa

I agree wholeheartedly. I have so enjoyed following this thread, makes me
jealous to be female and not be able to grow a beard (goatee). Heh.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time