I got a really strange call....

Old March 28th 04, 06:43 AM
TJ and The Dust

Default I got a really strange call....

Yesterday I noticed that my phone was blinking indicating I had a message. I
picked up the phone, pressed retrieve message and I heard lots of static. Then
over the static I heard, "This is the Mothership, calling for scratch, static,
krrch", then dialtone. OMG. The Mothership was trying to make contact. What
do I do? Who do they want? You can imagine how frightened I was.

Forward to this morning. I dial my mom's number and she answers, "This is the
Mothership". :-O I say "what?"
Turns out that she left the message yesterday. The whole message was, "This is
the Mothership, calling for the babyship. I was just flying around and was
wondering what you were up to". Hee hee. I am 40 years old and my mother calls
me the babyship!

TJ and The Dust

Old March 28th 04, 09:51 AM

TJ and The Dust wrote:

Forward to this morning. I dial my mom's number and she answers, "This
is the Mothership". :-O I say "what?" Turns out that she left the
message yesterday. The whole message was, "This is the Mothership,
calling for the babyship. I was just flying around and was wondering
what you were up to".

Well, now I know where you get your sense of humor, LOL! I'll bet she'd
fit right in on RPCA, too. Does she like cats?

Joyce
Old March 28th 04, 01:48 PM
Marina

"TJ and The Dust" wrote
Turns out that she left the message yesterday. The whole message was,

"This is
the Mothership, calling for the babyship. I was just flying around and

was
wondering what you were up to". Hee hee. I am 40 years old and my mother

calls
me the babyship!

That is cute. Now we know how you got to be so crazy. ;o)

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old March 28th 04, 03:56 PM
jmcquown

TJ and The Dust wrote:
Yesterday I noticed that my phone was blinking indicating I had a
message. I picked up the phone, pressed retrieve message and I heard
lots of static. Then over the static I heard, "This is the
Mothership, calling for scratch, static, krrch", then dialtone.
OMG. The Mothership was trying to make contact. What do I do? Who
do they want? You can imagine how frightened I was.

(snip)
TJ and The Dust

Heh, they just convinced your mother she was calling you. It really *was*
communication from the Mothership.

Jill