Cleo helps run the Macros

Old October 27th 06, 03:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bill Stock

Default Cleo helps run the Macros

I was running some "Macros" in Access to import a few hundred Excel
workbooks. Some of the workbooks have been imported before, so a warning
pops up asking if you want to overwrite the existing data. As I was sitting
there typing "Y"es, Cleo decided I was ignoring her. So she was intent on
walking on the laptop to get some luvin. Of course several Yes/No boxes went
whizzing by as she was walking across the keyboard. I quizzed her on whether
she had pressed Yes/No/Escape/Left Mouse/etc but she said the cat had her
tongue.

Can you imagine telling your boss the data is f*cked because the cat helped
run your code! :-) I can actually tell when the units were imported based on
their time stamp, but the untruth is much funnier. Especially since the boss
is a fervent cat hater.

Old October 27th 06, 04:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Bill Stock wrote:

Can you imagine telling your boss the data is f*cked because the cat helped
run your code! :-) I can actually tell when the units were imported based on
their time stamp, but the untruth is much funnier. Especially since the boss
is a fervent cat hater.

LOL! In that case, I would tell him the untruth. Hehehe.

Old October 27th 06, 07:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Bill Stock wrote:

Can you imagine telling your boss the data is f*cked because the cat helped
run your code! :-) I can actually tell when the units were imported based on
their time stamp, but the untruth is much funnier. Especially since the boss
is a fervent cat hater.

Well, then. Serves him right!

Joyce