My picshoore!

Old November 10th 03, 04:03 AM
Sylvia M.

wrote in message
On Sun, 9 Nov 2003 09:08:43 -0800, "Sylvia M."
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 03 Nov 2003 23:29:26 GMT, "Sylvia M"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 22:49:54 -0800, "Sylvia M."

wrote:

"Sylvia M." wrote in message news:...

"Samuel "Houdini" Kitten" wrote in message
I yuzta, buttid it got lozted...
wud yu lyke wun emayled tu yurownpc?
I gezz I kud fynd dat ng wat letz ya sen fotoz...ennywun kno

it?

Dyna, vainlee

Oh, yes, pleeze do! I wud love to see a foto of you. I would

even
be
willing to get on purrpaw's peecee and put yur foto on a web

page
for
you. I just registereded a domain of mineown yesfurday -
catfolks.net.
I'll bet itz de only domain around wif a furkitty fur a

webmaster.

Sammy Kitten

Whelll.... HoKay!
Dyna, deemoorlee

BDaW, I wyll send a dooplikute e-mayl tu ennywun hu wantz a pin-up
pitchur
uv me...
Dyna, not- at awl-konzeetid

Um.... efun tho we gots yur photo inna frame onna TV mama an I wud
still lyke to see thu pikture uf yew...

Charlie Fennel

O, Chuckie...Du yu reeeleee hab mine pitchure inna Frayme????
Dyna emprezzt, an flatturd

Yes wuz duz!! It's thu won dat yur mom sended in thu Sekrit Santa box
lasted yeer and she putted yur pikture in it and efun tho she sed we
could change it if we wanted tu we didn't want tu so yur pikture is in
dat frame on thu TV!!

I wyll send yu diz wun tu yur bery selff.
Diz iz juzt Speshullee furr yu, Chucky, an uh liddul furr yur Meowmee,
hu iz uh purdy gud sekerterry.
I wyll awlzo send uh paw purrint tu payste on da pitchur furr mine
autagraff.
, , ,
000

Dyna, kindly, tu hur speshul frend.

We gotted it and lykes it furry much!

Chuck

Wudya....cud ya....posbly send wun ov yuu tu mee, d'ya tink???

Dyna, coylee

Iffin dum mama kan figgur owt why thu kamera izn't werking rite I
will. She'z got sum piktures uf me sumplayce but kan't find thu CD
they're on which just shows where I stand in thu skeem uf things....

Chuck, the picked on

'Sokay, Chucky, I unnerstand, az uh maddur ov fakt, I ohfurrstand!!
Mine fyne famblee wuz gon uhway awl day lung, an I kin smell da sammon in
da liddul bockz in da coldy-bockz, buttid awl I gotted wuz wun kwartur can
ov catfuud-lite..."Lite", mynd yu!!! Hummmmffffff!!!

Dyna, glarink at da hoominz.