One year ago today

Old August 9th 15, 09:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley Madigan

Default One year ago today

Sarrasine left us for the Bridge

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old August 9th 15, 10:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Lesley Madigan" wrote in message
Sarrasine left us for the Bridge

Lesley

she is waiting happily in green fields for you to join her one day.

aint

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old August 9th 15, 10:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 8/9/2015 4:52 PM, Lesley Madigan wrote:
Sarrasine left us for the Bridge

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

I'm sorry for your loss. It was a year ago yesterday Persia left us.

Now I have a cat named Buffy sitting in my lap.

Jill
Old August 10th 15, 09:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley Madigan

On Sunday, August 9, 2015 at 9:35:09 PM UTC, jmcquown wrote:

I'm sorry for your loss. It was a year ago yesterday Persia left us.

Now I have a cat named Buffy sitting in my lap.

Persia and Sarrasine must have crossed the Bridge on the same day (1oth of August)

I wish I had a cat on my lap right now but Bonnie's on the bed and Spirit's crashed out on a box on the hallway (She made a little nest there- it's hot she's floofy she's only moving at mealtimes and to use her box)

Old August 11th 15, 08:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley Madigan

On Sunday, August 9, 2015 at 8:52:04 PM UTC, Lesley Madigan wrote:
Sarrasine left us for the Bridge

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

I just remember the Wednesday before 'twas about 5 in the evening as I was peckish but not massively hungry I had one of those "picnic" packs of cocktail sausages so I was sitting by my PC nibbling on them and yes Sarsi and Bonnie got one or two.

Suddenly the doorbell rang so I sealed the pack and ran downstairs to find we had an unexpected district nurse come round to do Dave's dressings

So Dave, me and the nurse are in the living room when we hear this rustling noise. Followed by the sight of Sarsi mighty huntress that she is dragging her kill then attempting to disembowel the kill in front of us. She'd snatched the pack of cocktail sausages off the side of my PC and was shaking it and attacking to try and get it open so she could get at the goodies inside,

Nurse looked at me and said "Don't you feed that cat or something?"

Old August 11th 15, 09:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy[_3_]

On 8/11/2015 12:40 PM, Lesley Madigan wrote:
[...]

LOL! Obviously the nurse wasn't a cat person.