Happy birthday to the feline Barbie Doll

Old August 12th 15, 09:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley Madigan

Default Happy birthday to the feline Barbie Doll

A load of giggling and to the tune of "Aqua's" "Barbie Doll"-

"I'm a Spiri girl
In my little world
Life's fantastic
I can smell some rabbit"

Very posh voice: "Will you have some decorum PLEASE"

"What's that your ladyship?"

"Manners- that sort of thing. Yes today is very special for you"

Giggles, "Everyday's special for me!!

(Sighs) "I completely forgot to put an announcement in the "Times" then again how would it have reflected on me:" The Lady Bonamassa McMann-Madigan is delighted to announce the first birthday of her adopted daughter Spirit the Giggling Lunatic"?"

"I'm happy!" bursts into the song " Happy" although falters because she's only heard Meowmie sing it and Meowmie is convinced at one point the words are "She's getting high on Mexican tongue"

"And your taste in music is appalling?! To think the other Friday you SLEPT through a most excellent performance of Beethoven's 9th from the Sir Henry Wood Promenade Concerts"

"So did you"

"Ahem... I prefer the 6th myself and have heard the 9th many times but you should have expanded your musical tastes. Your dearest grand mamma had appalling taste in music- preferring rock but even that would be preferable to the inane popular music you appear to appreciate"

"So grand mamma was KEWL! WICKED!...Wait hold on you explained it to me"

"I think I've had the patience of a veritable saint when it comes to explaining things to you these past 10 months. What piece of vital information I endeavoured to impart to you are you confused about now? Standards? Oh you've always been confused about those although I confess I have not seen your tail sticking out of the rubbish bin for a few weeks- dare I hope for some improvement?"

"Paw hasn't had chops for a while I like them"

"Yes but when Meowmie puts the bones in the dish you weren't interested"

(Giggling) "But that's no fun!"

"Anyway about grand mamma?"

"Well you said when I was small- not I ain't tiny now I had to meet Kylie an' sleep an' wake up with lotsa my floofiness gone then I wouldn't be able to have kittens?"

"Indeed I did it is the only thing to do for a lady cat less they become undignified" (shudders) "It didn't work in your particular case"

"So how comes you're mum and she's my grand mamma- did ya both have kittens before Kylie made you go sleep and lose some floofiness? Not you have much to lose"

"I'm not going to be insulted by you! I shall have you know I am personally groomed by Vidal Sassoon!"

"So did you have kittens and did grand mamma?"

"Of course not! We're all adopted"

"So why did the slaves adopt you?"

"Because they thought I was adorable"

(Mad giggling) "You! Never! They should have gone to Spec Savers!"

"They appreciated my innate sense of grace, decorum and elegance"

"An' probably didn't realise they were getting a snob"

"I am NOT a snob! I AM A LADY there is a difference you know! What COMPLETELY mystifies me is why they adopted you?"

"That's easy, I'm tiny and very floofy and oh so cute"

"And you think that's going to get you through life do you?"

"Why not it's worked so far? Ever heard of something called "Soft paws"?"

"I believe so"

"Wonder if they do them in pink?"

Yes the feline Barbie AKA Spirit, our Floofy Monster is one today

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old August 13th 15, 12:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Lesley Madigan" wrote in message
news:168f0ef9-e242-4980-bb92-Yes the feline Barbie AKA Spirit, our Floofy
Monster is one today

Lesley
--------
Happy birthday to Spirit. Boyfie sends her some shrimpies ----