Hullo!?

Old January 8th 04, 08:34 PM
KitTen

Default Hullo!?

Hi.

Iz anyone still here or did efurryone go on da road trip?

sniff Ize guess Ize alone.

Just in case doe ...

Hi, My name iz KitTen. Ize a tabby N Ize about 10 year old. My hobbies
include sleeping, eating burd watching and new-cleer fizzix. Ize used to
come heer alot but my Paw doesn't let me use the putter any more after
buying a ton of toona on eBay. humph!

Since Ize last wrote my paw got a d*g. Her name iz Blondie. She is big N
stoopid N smelly N goofy N dum N lowd N has a big noze N iz ugly. Oh did
Ize say she smellz bad too? Ize don't like Blondie but Ize warming up to
her. When she moved into my world 2 yearz ago I didn't see any reason why
she had to live in the Milkyway Gallaxy. There are hundreds of billions of
gallaxies in the universe. Why did she haff to chooze mine? Well, like I
said, Ize warmed up a little. Itz ok that she lives in my solar system but
Ize don't understand why she has to be on MY planet. She could live on Mars
with Rover and the Beagle. No, she chooses MY planet to stand around and be
big N stoopid N smelly N goofy N dum N lowd N has a big noze N iz ugly.

ANyway Ize just stopped in to say hihi.

KitTen

Old January 8th 04, 09:44 PM
Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten

KitTen wrote:
Hi.

Iz anyone still here or did efurryone go on da road trip?

sniff Ize guess Ize alone.

Hihi, KitTen! I'z kind of new here - I'z only been on dis group fur
about trree months. But then, I'z only about seben months old!

Why doesn't you join us on the road twip? We'z actually taking a break
at StarBucks right now before we'z gets on de road agin. Just hop in
your teleporter and zap over heer and order yurself a coffee an a bagel
(or whatefurr you'z likes) and sit and talk wif us a while. We'zll
prolly teleport back to the Are-Vee tomorrow or so and finish off our
trip over route 66.

Sammy Kitten

Old January 8th 04, 10:12 PM
Tabitha \Fluffybutt\ Kitten

Since Ize last wrote my paw got a d*g. Her name iz Blondie. She is big N
stoopid N smelly N goofy N dum N lowd N has a big noze N iz ugly. Oh did
Ize say she smellz bad too? Ize don't like Blondie but Ize warming up to
her. When she moved into my world 2 yearz ago I didn't see any reason why
she had to live in the Milkyway Gallaxy. There are hundreds of billions of
gallaxies in the universe. Why did she haff to chooze mine? Well, like I
said, Ize warmed up a little. Itz ok that she lives in my solar system but
Ize don't understand why she has to be on MY planet. She could live on Mars
with Rover and the Beagle. No, she chooses MY planet to stand around and be
big N stoopid N smelly N goofy N dum N lowd N has a big noze N iz ugly.

ANyway Ize just stopped in to say hihi.

A d*g? A D*G? How dare he? Doze hoomins, dey do some of the silliest stuff.

Anyhow, welcome, KitTen. I'z Tabitha Kitten (Sammy Kitten's sisfur) and
I spend most of my time trying to keep Sammy out of trouble. And
napping. And snacking. And playing wif toys. And snacking.

We ith gettin ready to leave my Unka Pat's house to finish off de road
trip, and he'th got a d*g too. But she'z not too bad. Fur a d*g.

We'z cud use some more kitties on the road trip. We'z got a great big
metalmonster to ride in and we'z aren't eben close to filling it up. My
and Lilith Kitten haz our own special cupboard to hide in when we'z get
too scared, and dere are more cupboards to hide in if you wanna do dat.
Or you'z could play wif de udder kitties, or help my sisfur Cleopatra
read de map. Or snack.

Tabitha Kitten

Old January 9th 04, 12:01 AM
Miss Violette

Glad to meet you, I share my hoomanz with four other cats, blessedly with no
D*Gs. You are welcome to come on the road trip with us if you like, are you
a boycat or a girlcat? Miss Violette, for her house..TV black and white
boy, OEJ, calico girl, Trudi, Black and white tuxedo, Tiger, big yellow
tabby and Myself, black harlequin and boss cat

Old January 9th 04, 01:11 AM
ChildFree23

[...]

Meow, KitTen! This is Capt. Midnight, The Good Luck Black Cat. I think I
rememfur you from the old rpc days, before the split. I'ze about 10 years
old, too. Just celebrated my DOC-ship in Septemfur 2003.

To catch you up since the last time we meowed to each other, I'ze now the
middle of three cats. Kitty Schottland (also DOC) is almost 14, and Lilith
Kitten is almost 3. To think, I'ze used to be a one-cat household! BUT NO!
GranMeowmie had to bring home two girlkitties from the TED's office where
she used to earn toonas!

Wanna go on the road trip with usses?

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat
--
childfree twenty three at earthlink dot net

Old January 9th 04, 01:56 AM
Sonam Dasara

Hihi KitTen!

I'ze Anaïs anna I'z a twee yeer old Poisian anna noo to da groop too!
I'ze onna da road twip anna met lotza nice kitteez anna found a handsum
boycatfriend, Tiger!

Dere's alwayz room fur anudder kittee, so whys dona yoo cum along?

Mlle. Anaïs

--
Cordially,

Sonam Dasara

email: ask-at-electric-hyphen-ink-dot-com

KitTen wrote:
[...]

the Beagle. No, she chooses MY planet to stand around and be big N