Hullo!?

Old January 9th 04, 05:46 AM
Miss Violette

We have a very nice house and we intend to keep it that way!!! Miss
Violette, Never wanting any D*G near herself
KitTen wrote in message

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
: Glad to meet you, I share my hoomanz with four other cats, blessedly

with
no
: D*Gs. You are welcome to come on the road trip with us if you like, are
you
: a boycat or a girlcat? Miss Violette, for her house..TV black and white
: boy, OEJ, calico girl, Trudi, Black and white tuxedo, Tiger, big yellow
: tabby and Myself, black harlequin and boss cat
: KitTen wrote in message
: ...

Ize a gurl kittie. When Paw let me hang out her more Ize was a Tuff Girl
Kittie. (looks around, does the secret paw shake)

Soundz like yoo have a wonderful d*gless family.

KitTen

Old January 9th 04, 03:14 PM
Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten

Fangu fur the invitation. Ize might jist might stop by StarBucks fur a bit
fur a Green Tea and Crumpets. I don't have a cell phone though. Will they
kick me out? Ize don't like ridez in the meddlemonster. They always take
me to TED N I don't like TED.

Oh, dats all right. We'z got kitty thought transfer, an dat's way better
dan any old cell phone. Doze silly hoomins! snicker

I'z don't usually like riding in metalmonsters effur, but dis time I
don't mind. It's being driven my mineown oldest (and grumpiest) sisfur,
Cleopatra. An she hates going to TED so I'm sure we wouldn't go near there.

Sammy Kitten

Old January 9th 04, 04:31 PM
spike&stormy

KitTen! KitTen! It'z so gudgudgud tu see yu agin. We rememfurs yu frum long
ago inna rpc.

We iz still heer in San Francatso but we duzn git tu da kommunity as much as
we'd lyke - ourz sekretary iz wurthless but dat's an old story...

yur old frens,
Spike & Stormy

KitTen wrote:

Hi.

Iz anyone still here or did efurryone go on da road trip?

sniff Ize guess Ize alone.

Just in case doe ...

Hi, My name iz KitTen. Ize a tabby N Ize about 10 year old. My hobbies
include sleeping, eating burd watching and new-cleer fizzix. Ize used to
come heer alot but my Paw doesn't let me use the putter any more after
buying a ton of toona on eBay. humph!

Since Ize last wrote my paw got a d*g. Her name iz Blondie. She is big N
stoopid N smelly N goofy N dum N lowd N has a big noze N iz ugly. Oh did
Ize say she smellz bad too? Ize don't like Blondie but Ize warming up to
her. When she moved into my world 2 yearz ago I didn't see any reason why
she had to live in the Milkyway Gallaxy. There are hundreds of billions of
gallaxies in the universe. Why did she haff to chooze mine? Well, like I
said, Ize warmed up a little. Itz ok that she lives in my solar system but
Ize don't understand why she has to be on MY planet. She could live on Mars
with Rover and the Beagle. No, she chooses MY planet to stand around and be
big N stoopid N smelly N goofy N dum N lowd N has a big noze N iz ugly.

ANyway Ize just stopped in to say hihi.

KitTen

Old January 9th 04, 05:57 PM
Sonam Dasara

KitTen wrote:

Ize a gurl kittie. When Paw let me hang out her more Ize was a Tuff
Girl Kittie. (looks around, does the secret paw shake)

KitTen

A sekrit paw shake???!!!! Wow!!!

Assad, is yoo reedin dis? Duz da HPCC haff a sekrit paw shake?

Maybee da HPCC shud haff a meetin after da road twip, whaddya tink?
Maybe at a Persian restaurant? Or maybe teleport to Tehran fur da meetin?
Whaddya tink, HPCC membfurz?

Mlle. Anaïs, HPCC

--
Cordially,

Sonam Dasara

email: ask-at-electric-hyphen-ink-dot-com

Old January 9th 04, 07:47 PM
Sharon Davis

this is unbeeleebable!!! i was jus soorfing aroun and decide to chek in wif
the rpcc to see whut i cud see and the bery furst mesige is frum KitTen!

shhhhh....don tell but she use to be my winkwink bak in da day. sigh. she is
such a purty tabbycat that i never furget her so what a big surprize to see
her name and her story bout Blondie, the d*g and how stoopid N smelly N
etcetsera she is an eberyfing...hehehehe...it jus krak me up

so then i see mesiges frum Spike N Stormy who use to be my buds onna lisp
and i see Unca Adam who send me a chrissmus kard wif a picsure of him and
the bigges kat i eber see and i am dumfound that he member me and i thing
bak to the Great Girtha song and eberyfing.......sigh, ah.......gud
times.....

so i jus wan to say hi to alla the new kats and babykats who soun so cute
and beeutiful and happy wif there road trips and all...hehehe...and gud luck
and i hope yu hab as much fun onna rpcc as i hab and glad to meet yu all

bye
pippy (hoping that some cats do remember him)

Old January 9th 04, 08:28 PM
Miss Violette

Glad to meet you Miss Violette for her house, thinking they should get back
here and pick up that smurglin stuff