Dot and Buster dream

Old August 28th 15, 03:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Default Dot and Buster dream

Christina Websell wrote:

"Bastette" wrote:

Christina Websell wrote:

So my panther didn't roar either, he growled and snarled and showed his
teeth to me. But hey, 10 tins of cat food for one meal might have
calmed him down.

I don't think there's an actual species of feline called a panther. What
we usually think of as a panther is actually a leopard - a black leopard
(zoologists call them "melanistic" leopards). "Panther" is a common
name but not a scientific one.

In my dream, this was a black huge cat It could have been a melanistic
leopard. but I doubt it, as it didn't roar.

Dreams do not have to go with what is true.

No, and in fact they hardly ever do!

OMG! What are you eating before bed?

Nothing, it's normal for me have dreams like this. I don't like it.

My dreams are weird and sometimes full of anxiety, but they are
rarely as coherent as yours. My dreams are like some kind of stream-of-
(un)consciousness acid trip or something. Yours was fantastical, but
at least there was some kind of narrative. Once in a while I'll have a
dream that actually follows a story, and I'm amazed.

Joyce
--
Anything that is in the world when you're born is normal and ordinary and is just a natural part of the way the world works. Anything that's invented between when you're fifteen and thirty-five is new and exciting and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it. Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things. -- Douglas Adams

Old August 29th 15, 06:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Bastette" wrote in message

My dreams are weird and sometimes full of anxiety, but they are
rarely as coherent as yours. My dreams are like some kind of stream-of-
(un)consciousness acid trip or something. Yours was fantastical, but
at least there was some kind of narrative. Once in a while I'll have a
dream that actually follows a story, and I'm amazed.

Joyce

My dreams are always like "it's really happening" in full colour. It's
always been so. And they are rarely nice.

The worst one ever :
I was coming home from work on foot and I saw a plane falling out of the
sky. I was about half a mile from home and thought "that plane is going to
land on my house and my dogs are in there"
I started to run to my home to save them, Too late. Direct hit.
Fireball.
I woke up screaming and sobbing.

Now that's a nasty one.

Tweed

Old August 29th 15, 10:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Rusty[_2_]

On Saturday, August 29, 2015 at 1:11:42 PM UTC-4, Christina Websell wrote:
"Bastette" wrote in message
news..

[...]

One time I dreamed that Rusty came back to me very much alive,
and that the vet made a mistake.
In the dream I was rushing around figuring I needed to get a new
litter box as I gave away the old one, some litter and cat food.
Then I woke up with no Rusty, and no need for litter or cat food.

Winnie
Old August 29th 15, 10:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 8/29/2015 5:35 PM, Rusty wrote:
On Saturday, August 29, 2015 at 1:11:42 PM UTC-4, Christina Websell wrote:
"Bastette" wrote in message
news..

[...]

Awwwww That's a sad dream. Perhaps one day you'll adopt another kitty?

Jill