Mountain lion vs house cats

Old August 26th 15, 02:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Default Mountain lion vs house cats

Christina's dream reminded me of this funny clip of encounter at a window
between a cat and a mountain lion: https://youtu.be/Vnmxg4h_Mio
Old August 27th 15, 06:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Takayuki" wrote in message
Christina's dream reminded me of this funny clip of encounter at a window
between a cat and a mountain lion: https://youtu.be/Vnmxg4h_Mio

O.M.G.!! I told you they ate cats! This mountain lion was just the size
of my black panther.
I can't believe how brave I was :-) Yes, I know it didn't really happen,
but it was happening in my dream so it was real at the time. I actually
took hold of this black panther and led it away so Boyfie would be safe.
Would I do it in real life? I don't know because if I phoned the police and
said "there's a black panther in my garden" they would be here with
tranquilliser guns pretty sharpish, and real guns too in case things went
wrong. It wouldn't be my cat they were worried about but a small child
playing in a nearby garden.
Fortunately, we don't have big cats or mountain lions here. I don't know
how Americans cope with bears and mountain lions that come into their
gardens. Although I realise that the USA is a big place and most on here
don't have to cope with that.