Fake Cat Paws

Old August 16th 06, 01:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
badwilson

Default Fake Cat Paws

Mark Edwards wrote:
Okay, I saw this online while wasting lunch... er doing random
research...

--The attack of the cat paws by Bandai
--Watch out, JAPAN AT ITS BEST! I might have some
--difficulties explaining this one to you... Bandai
--is releasing the "Neko Nyanbou" in Japan sometime
--in April.
--
--So what is it? Well, these are fake cat paws with
--claws that can be controlled by a small switch

http://tinyurl.com/dfozp

or the full URL at:

http://www.akihabaranews.com/en/news...by+Bandai.html

I want one of the orange and white paws! I like the illustration where
the woman is threatening her cat (or warning her cat, or whatever)
with one of these.

It's Japanese kitsch, but I thought they were pretty cool. And it's
pretty obvious from the illustrations that Crazy Westerners are their
target market (grin).

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

Those are hilarious! Well, if you're gonna go with a back scratcher,
why not have it look like a cat paw?
Although I don't think they are aimed at the Western market. I think
these are aimed at the Japanese market. They have caucasian looking
people in their illustrations, that's true. But the Japanese never seem
to illustrate Asian looking people.
--
Britta
Purring is an automatic safety valve device for dealing with happiness

Hapurry Paw's Day Tanada Cat anecdotes 0 June 18th 06 08:12 PM
Kitty clawing/scratching lap with back paws [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 6 July 26th 05 08:53 AM
Kissing warm kitty paws Kalynnda Berens Cat anecdotes 2 January 7th 05 03:57 PM
Hands and untouchable paws jmcquown Cat anecdotes 13 December 2nd 04 06:24 PM
Cat with sensitive paws LE Hallas, Wakeshire Off Cat health & behaviour 4 December 29th 03 02:01 PM