Gobble Gobble?

Old November 27th 06, 12:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Gobble Gobble?

sweet anna sowr turkey duz sownd gud, Tiger droolin almozt az muc aza hooman
at diz think
meeee wrote in message

"ChildFree23" wrote in message
nk.net...
Gobblegobblegobble? Is this where turkeys go to escape the dinner
table?
Tom

Hiya Tom,
Du yu wanna teleport tu Marz ur uh forrin kuntry furr uh wile?
Mine porter iz unner da gezt bed.

Pit2nya

Gobblegobblegobble! Thank you Pit2nya! [Colorful tom turkey crawls
under the guest bed and emerges in Antarctica.] I should be safe
here -- I think.
Tom

Uh Oh...frozen turkey???

P2nya

Gobblegobblegobble! It IS cold here! Do you know the coordinates for
Tahiti?

Tom

Dus yu fink yu cud gif me his cowordinaytes tu Pit2nya? Turkey in tahiti
sownds lyke a furry nise way tu spend kissamowse....
Jasmine

Old November 27th 06, 06:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M

meeee wrote:
"Sylvia M" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
[...]

Go North West West West, Efin Turkey in Turkey iz better den weer he
iz neow.

Pit2nya

MMmmmmMMMmmmMMMMM!!!! I finks i lykes tha sownd uf Turkey, wereffa hee
is...ann meowmie ses I has lost wayte altho i dussnt remembr losin
ennyfing laytely. but i finks that it mite be fudz i has lost cos she
dussnt let me eet fun stuffs now. so i fink i shud be findin miself
sum more fudz.... jasmine tha Ternalleee Hungreee

No Jasmine...I saw him foizt, an da sekund Turkey iz uh kuntree wat duzunt
eet itz own.
Tom iz free tyll negzt Fangzgiffink.

Hurry Tom, get bak intu da porter an dial NWWW.

Old November 27th 06, 06:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M

Yuze left ofurrz fur dat!
Tom iz undur mine purrtekshun!
Pit2nyaz hakkulz get rayzt

Old November 27th 06, 06:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

k butted owr hoomanz wuz mean anna leafed da lefouverz atta softz anna
furriez furndz howze, Tiger dizapurnted

Old November 27th 06, 08:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Mon, 27 Nov 2006 12:44:49 -0600, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

k butted owr hoomanz wuz mean anna leafed da lefouverz atta softz anna
furriez furndz howze, Tiger dizapurnted

My luff!

Dey did whut????

Didn't brink you leftoverz!

Dis cawlz fur seerious retaliation!!! [glares at hoomanz]

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
11/27/2006 3:43:52 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old November 27th 06, 09:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

all dey bringed wuz cookiez fur hoomanz, anna *whisperz* I alreadi getted
efin, i hurked mine dinner onna dinin rum table so der!!! Tiger, smooches da
paw of his catsiderit wifekitty

Old November 27th 06, 09:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

MMmmmmmm sownds reeeely gud
Garfeeld, tummy rumblin

Old November 27th 06, 09:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

"Sylvia M" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
"Sylvia M" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
[...]

No!! No!! Dial Pawstraylia!! It's nise and hot heer....

Jasmine, finking Pitoonya's havin alltha fun!!

Hey pitoonya mebbe we shud hava Bankwit....meowmie ses turkey'sr furry
big...alltho mebbe not as big as tha Big Inedibal Turkey yu menshuned (wich
isa pity i fink)

Old November 27th 06, 09:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Awwww.....I guess we carnt attack wunuvyur furends Pit2nya
Jasmine, slightly disappointed

Old November 27th 06, 09:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

meeee wrote:

No!! No!! Dial Pawstraylia!! It's nise and hot heer....

Hmmm... I'z dinnot noze yu lif in Pawstraylia, Jasmine. Dere izza
frend uf Pawpa'z frum Wiscatsin hoom him wentid tu hy skool wif dat
lifz in Pawstraylia nowadayz.

--- Onyx