R Wee Still on Da Moon?

Old June 17th 08, 08:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default R Wee Still on Da Moon?

O T rather breathless, yeah yeah dat waz kewl. We haz to tell Hissy Missy
bout diz. Herself likez ta drif like dat. I surez fout we waz a gonner bak
dere. Diz lukz like a real nize plaze. Are anny of da ofther katz here?

O T gets out of the harness, waits a minute to get his legs under him again
they starts our after Harri. I sure likes followink dat girl/cat, her haz
nerfves of steel.
"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 17 Jun 2008 13:19:24 -0500, Granby wrote:

No, No, u drife, iz alwayz more citink when yoourownselfz duz da drifink.
He looks over at Piglet ans says "What did I get mineownselfz into diz
times?"

Piglet grins and tells him to have fun. She just hopes they don't go
flyhing
of the moon and somone has to rescue them.

Not to worry, I'z will keep it unner control.

[Harri leads OT to the garage, where an assortment of lunar buggies are
parked. She selects one with a nice, well-polished window, extra large
battery bank, and full air tanks. She helps OT get strapped in, adjusts
her own harness, and powers up the electronic controls. She rolls into the
vehicle airlock and presses a button, then watches the inside door close
followed by the outside door opening.

She eases onto the accelerator and the buggy rolls slowly out of the
airlock. Harri watches that the outer airlock door closes fully, then she
applies a little more throttle. She keeps the buggy mostly centered on a
well-worn path headed towards the cat-toy dome, but a hundred yards or so
from their original dome she meows "I know anoffur way dat's more fun."
She drives off the path and around some large boulders.]

Dere's a bigbig crater up ahead dat's not too deep an has mostly dust on
the bottom, not rocks. So let's haf a liddle fun!"

[With that she floors the accelerator. The oversized tires lose traction
and spin out in the lunar dust, then grab the underlying rock and propel
the buggy on at high speed. Harri aims for a slight incline that appears
to end at the edge of a crater.

When the buggy arrives at the edge, OT sees that the incline really does
end at the edge of the crater! Past the edge of the crater is nothing by
50 feet of open vacuum. The lunar buggy flies over the edge of the
crater, Harri meowing "Yahoo!". The buggy remains in a slightly nose-up
attitude and sails many yards before it starts to descend. As it
approaches the floor of the crater Harri meows again: "Hear we go!".

The buggy lands, bounces 10 feet into the air, and lands again. Harri
keeps the throttle floored and turns the steering wheel hard to the left,
causing the buggy to go into a tight spin and throwing a huge
rooster-tail of lunar dust into the sky. She then heads towards a low
spot where time and gravity have caused a part of the crater wall to
collapse. She slows quite a bit, as there are many rocks here. The buggy
climbs out of the crater and OT finds them back on the buggy path again.
Once they have a clear shot at the second dome, Harri floors the throttle
again.

As the buggy approaches the cat-toy dome, Harri presses a button that
causes the outer air lock door to open. A few yards from the airlock, she
presses the button again and puts the buggy into another skid. OT is able
to see the outer airlock doors starting to close - while they are still
outside. He doesn't have time to worry about it, though. Before he can
meow a warning, the buggy slides through the closing airlock door with
just inches to spare. The buggy continues skidding, and the inner airlock
door also opens just enough for the buggy to slide through, just as the
buggy reaches it. Harri and OT finally rock to a stop inside the cat-toy
dome's garage, the lunar buggy facing towards the inner airlock door and
a massive cloud of lunar dust very slowly settling to the floor.]

"Yeah! I love these buggies! Wasn't that fun?"

Harri

Old June 17th 08, 08:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat[_2_]

On Tue, 17 Jun 2008 14:02:05 -0500, Granby wrote:

O T rather breathless, yeah yeah dat waz kewl. We haz to tell Hissy Missy
bout diz. Herself likez ta drif like dat. I surez fout we waz a gonner bak
dere. Diz lukz like a real nize plaze. Are anny of da ofther katz here?

O T gets out of the harness, waits a minute to get his legs under him again
they starts our after Harri. I sure likes followink dat girl/cat, her haz
nerfves of steel.

If we fru dis big door here it takes us to a kitty-ramp. It's sort of like
a hoomin eskaltor, but it doesn't haf doze scary step fingies that appear
and disappear. Dis one is jus a fabric belt dat slides up on one ramp,
den anoffur one dat slides down da ramp beside it. Here, let's go up a
couple levels.

[Harri takes OT's paw and leads him onto the escalator]

Here on da fird level we can look out over da whole play area. As you can
see, dere's a bunch of bigbig kitty trees all ofur da place. We can just
step onto da closest one, den dere's walkways between da closest one an
da offur ones. Dere's also walkways lower down.

Ofur dere is da pingpong ball pit. It's got all sorts of colored pingpong
balls. An if you swat one really hard, dey can go realreal high! An ofur
dere is da crinkly ball pit. Dats fur kitties dat like mylar crinkle
balls. An you see doze tube-like fingies ofur dere? Doze are kitty
tunnels. Dere are dozens of dem, an even a kitty-tunnel maze. An ofur dere
is da rope gym. Dat can be lots of fun to climb on.

Some of da kitty trees is covered wif carpet, some is wrapped wif rope,
some is mixed. An some of dem has rope swings you can use to swing to
offur ones.

I do luf to play at dis place.

Harri

Old June 17th 08, 08:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Ken u kall Mme Anais anna tell herself bout da pingpong ballz? Herselfz
luvez dem. Diz iz realli8 da kewlest plaze we haz effer beenz. Maybe Wascal
will bring Miz Piglet herez. Willow would like klimbink here.

Old June 17th 08, 08:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat[_2_]

On Tue, 17 Jun 2008 14:18:09 -0500, Granby wrote:

Ken u kall Mme Anais anna tell herself bout da pingpong ballz? Herselfz
luvez dem. Diz iz realli8 da kewlest plaze we haz effer beenz. Maybe Wascal
will bring Miz Piglet herez. Willow would like klimbink here.

Akchooly....

[Harri walks to a wall-mounted console and removes a microphone. She
pushes a few buttons, waits for a "beep" from the console, then meows into
the microphone.'

Efurry kitty at da main lunar base, dis is Harri Roadcat. OT and me would
like to remind efurrykitty dat ofur at da cat toy dome we has lots an
lots of pingpong balls, an cat trees, an all sorts of offur kitty toys.
Anykitty who wants to play offur here can simply teleport ofur, or can
ride over in one of da lunar buggies.

Fangu, and we will see you kitties later."

Dere, dat jus went out ofur da speakers at da offur dome. I spect we'll
see offur kitties before...

[Before she can finish her sentence Harri and OT hear a kitten shouting
"Yahoo!", followed by a grey streak driving into the pit full of pingpong
balls. A flurry of balls erupts towards the top of the dome as Ranger
dives in and goes crazy. ]

....very long.

Harri

Old June 17th 08, 10:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

O T with admiration looks at Ranger. Nowz dat waz realli kewl.
Ranger, we iz still watink for Hissy Missy, her wil like diz plaze. U sudda
been herez ta ride wif Harri on day way offver.

Old June 17th 08, 10:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

On Tue, 17 Jun 2008 16:02:46 -0500, Granby wrote:

O T with admiration looks at Ranger. Nowz dat waz realli kewl.
Ranger, we iz still watink for Hissy Missy, her wil like diz plaze. U sudda
been herez ta ride wif Harri on day way offver.

No fangu, I'z seen her drife before! I gotz to hand it to you, OT, it
takes a very brave kitty to ride wif Harri drifing.

[Ranger leaps out of the pingpong ball pit, scrambles up the nearest cat
tree to the top, takes the swinging rope in his paws, and leaps out into
space. He swings to the top of the next cat tree over, then repeats the
feat until he is way over on the other side of the dome.]

Ranger

Old June 18th 08, 04:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

I doant know wher Chester is. Ime wurried.

Lucy

Mosey =^. .^=` wrote:
"Mosey =^. .^=`" ...
I jest saw dat ting bout portin to da Moon wast nite n wundur iffen yew iz
awl stil dere.
Iam. Wooking at da Erf . Et iz sew bootiful here.
Wuv
Mosey

Nebber mynd, isaw dat wear stil hear ...wheeeeeeeee
I wanna ruuuuuuuuuuuun fastfast.
Mosey
(UB) stoopid sectertrarie

Old June 18th 08, 04:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jun 17, 11:02 pm, Lucy wrote:
I fink Chester has dissapeerd somewher on tha moon!!

Oh, GNO. I will get in touch wiff Wascal, hee iz a wildrnuss ranger an
hee will go wook for Chester. Maybe Ranger can hep him.

--
Missy

Lucy

Old June 18th 08, 04:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Will in New Haven wrote:
On Jun 17, 11:02 pm, Lucy wrote:
I fink Chester has dissapeerd somewher on tha moon!!

Oh, GNO. I will get in touch wiff Wascal, hee iz a wildrnuss ranger an
hee will go wook for Chester. Maybe Ranger can hep him.

--
Missy

Fangu!! We mite need a surch pardy.

Lucy, wurried