Very OT indeed: looking for song lyrics - prob best aimed at UK and Oz posters

Old January 13th 04, 06:37 PM
Cathi

Default Very OT indeed: looking for song lyrics - prob best aimed at UK and Oz posters

I honestly can't find these on the Web, so thought I would come here.
But you're not to laugh at me.

Promise?

OK ....

Does anyone have the lyrics to "Don't It Make You Feel Good" by Stefan
Dennis?
--
Cathi
Old January 13th 04, 07:44 PM
CK

Cathi wrote:

Does anyone have the lyrics to "Don't It Make You Feel Good" by Stefan
Dennis?

At least it doesn't seem to be an easy thing to find, I tried...
searchaholic that I am...

--
Christine in Vantaa, Finland
christal63 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Old January 13th 04, 11:47 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Does anyone have the lyrics to "Don't It Make You Feel Good" by Stefan
Dennis?
--
Cathi

If anyone is likely to, try this lot

http://mch3w.ch.man.ac.uk/org/JDS/personalfiles/dan/stefan/stefpage.html

There's a contact email link at the bottom of the page ...

Hope it helps.

Cheers, helen s

to get correct one remove dependency on fame & fortune
h*$el*$$e**nd***$o$ts***i*$*$m**m$$o*n**s@$*$a$$o* *l.c**$*$om$$

Old January 14th 04, 05:50 AM
Stacey

"Cathi" wrote SNIP
Does anyone have the lyrics to "Don't It Make You Feel Good" by Stefan
Dennis?
--
Cathi

Is this it? It's by some group called Madasun but maybe it's a remake?

Madasun Feel Good lyrics
Woke up this morning
Heard the rain beating down outside
Fed up and lonely
They were playing on my mind

Took my umbrella
And I went walking down my street
I must have looked worried
Coz a stranger turned around and said to me
(it'll be alright)
And?

(Chorus): Don't it make you feel good
When the sun comes after the rain
And don't it make you feel good
When a chance you lost comes round again
When it doesn't feel right
Well there's something you should know
Behind every cloud there's a sun waiting to show
Don't it feel good

Strange things are happening
Every time you turn around
You get the feeling
You get up just to fall down
No use in complaining
You know it's true deep inside
No one has to do you
Anything that's worth having is worth the fight

(Chorus)

It's the trials you overcome
Is the fear you faced one
The victories that make you grow strong

Old January 14th 04, 06:12 PM
Cathi

In message , Stacey
writes

"Cathi" wrote SNIP
Does anyone have the lyrics to "Don't It Make You Feel Good" by Stefan
Dennis?
--
Cathi

Is this it? It's by some group called Madasun but maybe it's a remake?

(Snip)

Sorry Stacey, that's not the one. But thank you for trying!
--
Cathi
Old January 14th 04, 06:23 PM
Cathi

In message ,
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers writes
Does anyone have the lyrics to "Don't It Make You Feel Good" by Stefan
Dennis?
--
Cathi

If anyone is likely to, try this lot

http://mch3w.ch.man.ac.uk/org/JDS/personalfiles/dan/stefan/stefpage.html

There's a contact email link at the bottom of the page ...

Hope it helps.

Cheers, helen s

Tee hee! That web page has its tongue so firmly in its cheek, it's
almost sticking out of its ear .... The Mp3 is marginally clearer than
the version I downloaded, so will give that a listen.

Thanks.
--

Cathi
Old January 14th 04, 07:09 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Tee hee! That web page has its tongue so firmly in its cheek, it's
almost sticking out of its ear .... The Mp3 is marginally clearer than
the version I downloaded, so will give that a listen.

Thanks.
--

Cathi

You are most welcome.