Merlin - Day 1

Old September 5th 03, 11:51 PM
Stacey

Default Merlin - Day 1

Got a wonderful surprise today!!! The foster paw of The Kitten came over and
told me I could take him home today! Yeah! He's eating and drinking on his
own, and using the litter box. The paw said that they kits rarely fed off
mom anymore, anyhow.

So he's home. He's so darn cute!!!!! The Moose and he are not what you could
call friends, but on the good side, he's whacked The Moose a couple times
allready, and The Moose is giving him a wide berth. We won't leave him out
with the d*g when we're not home, don't worry. We showed him to each of the
cats and got little or no reaction. Pat and Nancy are curious, Bob is
disgusted. LOL.

Anyway, I've posted a new pic of Merlin on Catslaves http://tinyurl.com/meln
for your enjoyment!

Will keep you posted as situations arise!

--
Stacey

Hugs, Not Bugs!
||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| |||||
http://home.rochester.rr.com/stave508
||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| |||||
If I want to hear the pitter patter of little feet, I'll put shoes on the
cats!

Old September 6th 03, 12:56 AM
Brenda Watkins

"Stacey" wrote in message
[...]

awwwwwwwwwwwwww! what a little cutie!
Brenda

Old September 6th 03, 03:12 AM
Victor M. Martinez

Awwww.... he's adorable. He looks awfully young though...

--
Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

Old September 6th 03, 04:40 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Fri, 05 Sep 2003 22:51:32 GMT, "Stacey"
wrote:

Got a wonderful surprise today!!! The foster paw of The Kitten came over and
told me I could take him home today! Yeah! He's eating and drinking on his
own, and using the litter box. The paw said that they kits rarely fed off
mom anymore, anyhow.

So he's home. He's so darn cute!!!!! The Moose and he are not what you could
call friends, but on the good side, he's whacked The Moose a couple times
allready, and The Moose is giving him a wide berth. We won't leave him out
with the d*g when we're not home, don't worry. We showed him to each of the
cats and got little or no reaction. Pat and Nancy are curious, Bob is
disgusted. LOL.

Anyway, I've posted a new pic of Merlin on Catslaves http://tinyurl.com/meln
for your enjoyment!

Will keep you posted as situations arise!

what a handsome guy.

On the subject of kittens and d*gs - back in the late 60's we had a
male daschund which raised a kitten. The kitten slept in the d*g house
and thought he was a d*g until he got old enough to jump the fence and
discover girl-kitties LOL
Old September 6th 03, 04:50 AM
Stacey

6 Weeks old today!

Thanks

Stacey

Old September 6th 03, 06:49 AM
Marina

"Stacey" wrote

Anyway, I've posted a new pic of Merlin on Catslaves

http://tinyurl.com/meln
for your enjoyment!

Aaaawwwww! What a gorgeous little guy! And what a good little boy to go sit
in the litterbox. I hope he uses it, too.

--
Marina

Old September 6th 03, 08:25 AM
LOL

"Stacey" wrote in message ...
[...]

Awwww, what a little darling! Congratulations on the new baby. :-)
------
Krista
Old September 6th 03, 09:44 AM

Stacey wrote:

Anyway, I've posted a new pic of Merlin on Catslaves
http://tinyurl.com/meln for your enjoyment!

Soooo cute!!!